ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off with them, "currently sold out"
frown.gif
Nope

Last time i called a shop from Europe was on my CG 11s from wellgosh......and lets say their accents are too deep and barley understood them lol

I just wanna say shoutout to barneys shippin. Came double box wit hella lot of tissue paper and the box was undamage. Barney y'all the real MVP

That's crazy and awesome that they're re-entering cancelled orders...I wonder how and why? Did they think they oversold and then cancelled people's orders, then realize they didn't? So strange...but awesome none the less for the folks that got them cancelled and are now getting them replaced.

Yeah guys don't call about orders if you pulled something. Not only are you messing up your chances but you're messing up other people's chances which is not a good look.

Called and asked, they said sold out.  Didn't press the issue.  My one pair on the way from OK has a delay with UPS.  Anyone else get that?
My pair is also delayed. I'm just happy I was able to get a pair, this whole release was crazy.

I called, homegirl asked if I had ordered from them in the past I said yes, rather frequently... Placed on hold and she got back on the line and thanked me for being an ssense buyer but she was just advised by mngmt that only cancelled Yeezy orders could be fulfilled at this time. 

BLAH. 

Damn, your heart rate must have been at an all time high.

Would be like having 4th and goal at the 2 with your cowboys down 6 against the pats in the Super Bowl.

fam should i cop these size 8.5 350 MR's for $680?

since i can't find size 8 legit TD's for that price

Do you guys legitimately think a black 750 is dropping on the 4th ? If this is true I would hope it's a wider release not just to szn 1 retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom