ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk about everyone else but i sold my second pair for 1,400 i gave them free shipping though.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Yeah MR fit snug in my option, im a tts 12 in nikes and I have the MR in 11.5 that I'm looking to trade for a 12 now.

UBIQ been closed for a month or so now maybe more for reconstruction so im wondering for the winners did they get shipped out or what ? 

news is they reopen on friday 

Last edited:
How did you pay? I shoulda just gone the PayPal way

I actually got 2 orders placed...one on my credit card and one through PayPal...both were the same pricing, although my PayPal order got cancelled because of multiple orders.

On their homepage, on the left side of the page at the very top there should be text that says "SHIPPING TO" and then a link to change the country... mine has UNITED STATES and when I click it, it shows like this...

View media item 1792385

Last edited:
I actually got 2 orders placed...one on my credit card and one through PayPal...both were the same pricing, although my PayPal order got cancelled because of multiple orders.

On their homepage, on the left side of the page at the very top there should be text that says "SHIPPING TO" and then a link to change the country... mine has UNITED STATES and when I click it, it shows like this...

View media item 1792385

Oh ok yeah I never saw that. Oh well 277 is still better than 800

Safe to say to size down on these, then add half size to compensate for the socks, but .5 size less due to feet shrinkage in the winter then .25 size up for the toenails. Just to be safe, a go up one full size after that. 

I'm predicting a lot of bloody toes and heels after all the deliveries. 

What's the best insole for the Yeezy 350?  I have been wearing the hell out of my PB's and damaged one of the insoles already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom