Status
Not open for further replies.

lol wtf is this

either ssense is lying or all of you are lying

called and got laughed at this morning

obviously this is the internet, where no one lies

p.s. my **** is 10 inches long
Lol, not lying.

On Saturday I carted multiple times on Ssenes and the checkout page wouldnt let me choose a shipping option. I wrote them a nice message through the contact us form on Ssense.com. They emailed me this morning saying call us and you can order a pair becuase of customers over ordering on 1 transaction. I called, checked out my USsize 8.5.(got the shipping email already) Had my friend call, he give his email address and they said sorry youre not on the list, no dice. 

My question is where did people find the backdoor URLs? Were people posting them on this forum at the time?
Would you post back door links if you had them and ruin your chances of getting a pair? 

Last edited:
Ok from what I'm reading about ssense, people who are granted an order are the ones on the email list (the ones who couldn't get to choose a shipping method?) can call an order. I was one of those people as well who couldn't choose a shipping method could I still be eligible to call an order right now?

Ok from what I'm reading about ssense, people who are granted an order are the ones on the email list (the ones who couldn't get to choose a shipping method?) can call an order. I was one of those people as well who couldn't choose a shipping method could I still be eligible to call an order right now?
just call them and find out. Nobody is a SSENSE employee here. 

and how did you prove to them you were one of those people who couldn't choose shipping

did you have a email from them?   or you Cold Call Them

Last edited:
Alright I've been staying away from NT since countless, sleepless strike outs on Sadderday. Can anyone tell me what the hell happened with adidas releasing these online? I was standing by on twitter and refreshing the /yeezy link for hours and hours. I left the house for 30 mins and came back and saw everything was sold out. adidas never tweeted anything. Did ADC just get completely backdoored or what? Did those NTers trying to hack the site prove successful? Anyway, appreciate any info. I'm curious. Congrats to all that got pairs though. These are definitely the best 350s to date. 

and how did you prove to them you were one of those people who couldn't choose shipping

did you have a email from them?   or you Cold Call Them

I wasn't able to call them just yet but will as soon as I get back to my dorm. But I did email them saying my situation about not being able to choose a shipping method. Idk if that will prove anything (highly doubt it). It doesn't hurt to try. It is what it is. I won't complain if nothing happens haha

I complained on Saturday through the contact us page..thats the only reason i was included

Last edited:

I complained on Saturday through the contact us page..thats the only reason i was included
Damn I should have done that w/ every spot I carted at. Live & learn.

Alright I've been staying away from NT since countless, sleepless strike outs on Sadderday. Can anyone tell me what the hell happened with adidas releasing these online? I was standing by on twitter and refreshing the /yeezy link for hours and hours. I left the house for 30 mins and came back and saw everything was sold out. adidas never tweeted anything. Did ADC just get completely backdoored or what? Did those NTers trying to hack the site prove successful? Anyway, appreciate any info. I'm curious. Congrats to all that got pairs though. These are definitely the best 350s to date. 
It never even went live, it was backdoor through Y3

Anyone know if the price of moonrocks will come back down like after 3 months? I'm trying to cop a pair but not for this price. 

Quick edit for the thread 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom