ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo looking to see how other people have sized in these/how they find the fit when wearing outside?  I wanted a 9US but was only able to get a 8.5US from SNS through the email link.  Width is fine but length my big toe is basically touching the toebox when standing and when I take a step in them it does touch.  Now this isnt actually uncomfortable, what I am more afraid of is ripping the upper from the pressure haha.  Any one else sizing like this and finding them holding okay after wearing them a few times?  For reference I wear:

9.5 - gl3/gl5
9 - 997 
9 - eqt guidance 
8.5 - moon rocks
You should be wearing a 9 in 350s; your toes shouldn't be touching the front of the toebox ever. Sizing up recommendations usually happen re: width, but if the length is too short then you def need a bigger size.

Too bad I live in horrible Florida, and I live no where near any limited releases. I cannot wait to move to NYC or LA one day. F this

people calling their friends to camp like

himym-suit-up.jpg

jetblue.com 
laugh.gif
Yep I know bro, still doesn't change the fact after I buy the shoe I have to get back on a plane and fly back to the red headed stepchild state of the USA. I'll move one day, just helping take care of some family members, then i'm out!!!!

Hopefully I can double up on this next release and trade for the grey 750s then the only pair I'd be missing is the moonrocks (and the boots, but I don't like those)

Another Floridian here..but tbh no plans to move anytime soon...I love Miami..

Re 750 drop...If my cousin lives in NY...do i attempt to res on adc with all his info or can i setup everything and have him pickup if i cook?

Re 750 drop...If my cousin lives in NY...do i attempt to res on adc with all his info or can i setup everything and have him pickup if i cook?
Unless you have a way to make your phone think it's in NYC, you won't be able to reserve a pair. Actually adc doesn't do reservations, only the confirmed app. If you hit on adc, they ship to you. Have your cousin try to reserve a pair on the app for you though.

I live on the west coast around Naples, it blows.

Last edited:

Unless you have a way to make your phone think it's in NYC, you won't be able to reserve a pair. Actually adc doesn't do reservations, only the confirmed app. If you hit on adc, they ship to you. Have your cousin try to reserve a pair on the app for you though.
Don't you have to show the actual app and ID when you pick up? How was it last time?

Got it..maybe his wife too..and his brother/my lil cuz ..he's kinda crazy but y not.. Luckily they aren't sneaker heads..watch em turn to hypebeast after i ask haha

Don't you have to show the actual app and ID when you pick up? How was it last time?
Honestly I have no idea, because I didn't get a pair from the confirmed app. I drove to New York to have my app crash for an hour and get a "reservations are now closed" screen. I just know you have to actually be in the city to reserve the shoe or it will tell you you're not in the approved area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom