ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man all these pics of the MRs... Smh
I got a guy who's trying to trade me his 350 MR, Camo x Supreme V's, and a pair of 72-11 for my TD and PR 350s. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I got a guy who's trying to trade me his 350 MR, Camo x Supreme V's, and a pair of 72-11 for my TD and PR 350s. Thoughts?
Don't do it. Not 2 yeezys are worth 1 yeezy with 2 mediocre Jordans. Trust me. 

You´d rather have the Moonrocks then TDs?? That´s crazy to me. It´s a similar looking show color wise but more muted and.. well, boring.

I swear to gawd I'm cooking up on this 750 release...I can feel it my bones...I'm shooting for multiple pairs so if I'm able to, I want to help other NT'ers cook as well. We all deserve to eat :smokin

I got a 10 in the TD and a 10.5 in the PB and fit good I'm a 10.5 in most shoes what size would I be in the 750??? Don't own a pair and was wondering what size to go with! Thanks much appreciated

roll.gif

Don't do it.

Hawaii>Yeezys. Trust me. 

I second this, you can always try your luck online.

I hope I'm successful at getting either 750 or the tans for retail. 750 would be better suited to rock up north instead of waiting until the summer to wear my MR or the tans if I managed to get them.

Can't y'all stop quoting the pic? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
This will get me in trouble, if my girl catches me looking at that cake [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i bet a couple of dudes in here would trade her for a pair of yeezys.....hell i would.....i can actually make money off the shoes, she look like she cost more than she worth...lol

Her name Iskra? That just sounds like a freak name. Whew. All the possibilites. She has me listening to drake at 8:00 AM fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom