ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay yall..

I definitely appreciate these girls in Yeezies, but I'm at work now.. we gotta chill :lol:

Bianca :wow:

You guys think I could swap Oxford tans for some MR?? I stuck out on MR but will got the hook up on these!!
Easily imo. If you get the Oxfords, just put it up on eBay the first day, cash in on the hype and get a pair of MRs as they seem to have devalued quite drastically. 

Last edited:
^^

That's true about the swapping anything, but I still have a hard time finding someone to swap my Moonrocks with. Everyone seem to want to sell smh

Wow those yeezy chicks man
happy.gif

I read somewhere in the thread that someone bought some angelus paints for their TD's.. Anyone have experience with repairing their TD sole and have good results? I'm interested in buying some for future use.

^^
That's true about the swapping anything, but I still have a hard time finding someone to swap my Moonrocks with. Everyone seem to want to sell smh

Wow those yeezy chicks man:D
No one wants to swap my moonrocks either. Only sz10s locally were all being resold

No one wants to swap my moonrocks either. Only sz10s locally were all being resold
thats because general size swapping are for sizes with larger differences. Some people will probably just make the .5 difference work for themselves rather than go through the trouble of finding a half size swap. Those who have a size 10 and need a size 8 will have better chances at finding a swap than a 10 looking for a 10.5.

Last edited:
thats because general size swapping are for sizes with larger differences. Some people will probably just make the .5 difference work for themselves rather than go through the trouble of finding a half size swap. Those who have a size 10 and need a size 8 will have better chances at finding a swap than a 10 looking for a 10.5.

This is true. Half size swaps usually happen the first week of releases and only become more scarce. The longer you wait the harder it'll be. I was able to trade my sz 10 pb's for 10.5 the next day easily via CL's.

This is true. Half size swaps usually happen the first week of releases and only become more scarce. The longer you wait the harder it'll be. I was able to trade my sz 10 pb's for 10.5 the next day easily via CL's.
yeah, after a while of not finding a half size swap, that person might say screw it and make the .5 difference work. My girl is about to say F it, and wear thin socks with this 4.5 than wait for a size swap of a 5. 

I know solesupremacy does size swaps, but do they do it only for the locals? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom