ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, keep checking your reserves, if you were able to click on a size and it kept going and did not show a sold out message it just might pop up in reserves later because mine did not show up until the app said sold out itself.

have not seen one in here...

I was trying before it went live up until the closed tweet and NADA. Didn't get to the size selection one time. "On Wifi"

I got to the size selection but when I chose 9 it loaded and It took me straight to the home page. Sucked.

What's this bypass trick ppl talk of? No luck here, hopped on the app second it went live for LA and took me awhile to get to size selection screen.

yes, keep checking your reserves, if you were able to click on a size and it kept going and did not show a sold out message it just might pop up in reserves later because mine did not show up until the app said sold out itself.

Been checking, no dice...congrats though

Theres a couple in my local fb group

have not seen one in here...

I was trying before it went live up until the closed tweet and NADA. Didn't get to the size selection one time. "On Wifi"

I sure as hell didn't.

Got to size selection and tried about 20+ times to select my size & sizes close to mine until I got routed back to the black "reservations closed" screen.
I've seen a few in FB groups, but not many. Guess its time to make those raffle rounds. PM me if you would like a list of the LA raffle spots..

I got to the size selection but when I chose 9 it loaded and It took me straight to the home page. Sucked.
if you selected a size and hit confirm and it was spinning and booted you to the home page. Chances are, you got a pair. Keep checking you reservation all day today and tomorrow. Same scenario happened to me for the TD and PB release. 

So for this release in NYC, is it confirmed that Adidas stores held the inventory for sneakers RSVP thru the app? And that FTL/FA/Champs selling separately and not related to app?

size 9, I was on before the tweet was sent out just messing with my phone the screen was white and spinning then the sneaker popped up, used the by pass trick and scored a size 9 but it didn't pop up in my reserves until it was over so I was trying over and over for no reason, there were so many glitches on the app it wasn't funny.
what was the by pass trick that you used? 

Reporting from LA. I was on the reserve now screen before the tweet got sent out, got the spinning wheel and white screen for a couple minutes, never got to the sizes screen. Then saw the reservations closed tweet. I ended up closing the app after being stuck on the white screen with spinning wheel for 3 minutes. Not sure if that was a mistake..

got my size 9 before the tweet as well 
nthat.gif

if you selected a size and hit confirm and it was spinning and booted you to the home page. Chances are, you got a pair. Keep checking you reservation all day today and tomorrow. Same scenario happened to me for the TD and PB release. 
definitely keep checking!!

Repped!!
I hope it happens!! Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep checking. You sir have gave me hope.
Were you able to secure a pair?
Also doesn't adidas email you that you reserved a pair? I think I got one when I reserved the pbs.

IDK why people keep asking about the trick they used, if more people know then it would basically not give them an advantage for future releases 
laugh.gif

Anyone in SoCAL know what Glendale pacsun is doing or kicks sole provider?! They do not wanna answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom