ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footlocker at Lenox claims they are not getting them. Though they are on the list of retailers. I call duck tails

FYI for LA peeps.. Drip charges $20 for a raffle.. Kicks sole provider said they dont know if they gettin em.. Pac sun in glendale said to keep posted on their IG..seems like most placed are doing tomm
FootAction Culver 9am Tickets being passed out

Foot Locker SM 10am

as well

Anywhere else LA Peeps?

Debating selling some of my shoes for these. Breds, Royals, shadows, Chicago 1s, and Shattered Backboard 1s.

How much should I add on top of my DS Turtle Doves for the black 750s?
What size TD's? i would think they would add depending what the market starts at on Saturday. These black 750's are worth more over DS TD's? I find that hard to believe. 

:nerd:
What size TD's? i would think they would add depending what the market starts at on Saturday. These black 750's are worth more over DS TD's? I find that hard to believe. 

I would put that 750's would add on top for TD's :nerd:

I only know 3 for sure... ADC (of course) , FNL and JJ.

Anyone else?
silvadelcastro (however you spell it) ((emailed them, they said so)) and i hope pacsun

theres prob going to be a lowkey euro site called like smellyfootshoppe that will have them tho

It's only like an 1.5 hr drive. I'd rather stay in SD
1.5 one way, if there isn't any traffic. With traffic, it's more like 5+ hours round trip .

And I can not do 5+ again, especially with DDD.

Last edited:
Any Pacsun's not on the original list confirmed they're getting them?

Called a few locally today, most had no clue what I was talking about...they weren't on the list so it was kind of expected but just wondering if I should keep bugging them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom