ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this fnl link since early this morning. trying to get a bot set up and what not. did it go live and I missed it or what? someone fill me in.

Question: I won one raffle and my girl won another. I'm in philly, my girl is in Atlanta ( school) My girl won a size 8 ( my size) and I won a 10 ( my boy's size) . My girl won before I found out I did, she dosent have a car in Atlanta like most college students so I asked my boy ( who wears the sz 10) could he take her to pick them up? He said he'd let me know, but after finding out I won his size he says if I sell him the 10 at retail he'd give my girl a ride to pick up the yeezys. Is it me or does that sound shady?

I would tell him to F off for even doing that. Let me offer and hook you up instead of giving me a stipulation for receiving some help. Def not your boy smh

Ps. I'll pay for her round trip uber and throw you extra if you wanna sell me the pair for a reasonable price. Hahahaha

I'ma wait till the 405 dries up like around 7p...hit me tho...let's see what kinda bribes we can finesse
pimp.gif
Im off at 5 I really dont wanna lag it lol... I'll be there around 7-8 (anticipating) lol.

who got the link for the adidas drop on saturday?

i got something for you if you can hook me up with that.

I couldn't even grab a pair of Adidas Ultra Boost Hypebeast x Consortiums right now. The sites all crashed, and then loaded "sold out."

Yea I dunno how people pay 325-400 for bot

My homie is 74.99 and he refunds no problem if fail

Set up adidas and a few other logins for websites and all you do is sit back for confirmation

Yo whats the success rate on it?

PM link to buy, ill cop it if the success rate is good and especially since he refunds if it fails

I had bad experiences with that place years before. I doubt many pairs made it to the raffles.
Damn... I didn't think they'd pull some ****. Stopped by today around 11pm, and the regional manager was there checking out the tickets ? I dont know but im sad as ****

Got to the city at 11:30 from queens, and got back home at 5. Sh*t is shady out there. All the lines are 1hr plus and groups of dudes be cutting in front of ppl. I saw the same group cut lines at 2 locations close to the front of the lines and no one said anything. They were usually cutting in front of Asians smh. I have no respect for dudes who cut lines, there are ppl waiting there in the rain for an hour and you straight going to disrespect like that? I managed to get 4 locations and came back to queens(OC, HOH 34th, FTL 34TH, and Champs 42nd). No more raffles for me. I bet Pacsun and footlocker QCM is crazier around this time. Anyone out there that could update? 
y0, I don't get this At All. No one said anything? I'm a low key type of guy, but if I see dude's cutting the line...I'm popping off. Truth.

Yea I dunno how people pay 325-400 for bot

My homie is 74.99 and he refunds no problem if fail

Set up adidas and a few other logins for websites and all you do is sit back for confirmation
$500 slots for atc service is redic. Might as well get a good bot and have your chances with multiple sites and it pays itself with one hyped release after reselling.

Last edited:
y0, I don't get this At All. No one said anything? I'm a low key type of guy, but if I see dude's cutting the line...I'm popping off. Truth.
you would've had to say something to like 20 different dudes, it was a get in where you fit in type of deal for stores on 34th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom