ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so after all's said and done, which bot or atc service was more successful?
i'm tired of these L's, i'm botting up for 2016
I think it's dumb luck. One computer, two browsers.

That's it. I had no splash screen, no queue. 

All the sizes were in stock when I logged in, I checked out two pairs in less than 3 minutes.

Got two confirmation emails as well. My CC is from Canada and I was able to check out zero issues.

Last edited:
the BD link is slightly different than the old one

i wish those who got it, was kind enough to post it earlier

YZYlessSZN for me

congrats to those who copped!

there might be 1 more drop people. just sit and wait

nthat.gif

Hope everyone who wanted to wear copped. I'm hype these are dope. Can't wait to kick around in them tonight and tomorrow.

Not sure why cats were bumming in front of Wooster street. I thought you either won the shoes or you didn't. 
You can't just rock these with a pair of wranglers. 
mean.gif

so after all's said and done, which bot or atc service was more successful?
i'm tired of these L's, i'm botting up for 2016
if you're going straight only for yeezy bot, but its only good for certain websites. the 350s will be easy cop for bots.

Couldn't get past the last payment screen. Told me something about the payment being declined or something on their end when trying to submit payment info.

Multiple charges. No confirmation email. Anyone else?
I got the payment declined on my amex then tried another card got the same thing so contacted my bank went back to my order and got through.

yea, was just trying random sizes and kept getting the blue not available screen then the 9 went through to the cc payment screen
damn i was going to play around like that too just like PB release but i thought it was a wrap..

congrats.. and most likely it'll go through.

as long as you get a confirmation # and emaik confirmation, you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom