ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother in the Bay Area owns a company that manufactures and distributes 3-D printers to the health and aerospace industries. They run about $25-40K a pop and can create a mold/prototype of ANYTHING.

A lot of people hate on the rep market but for overpriced shoes such as these ones, what would you rather have - essentially the exact same pair for $400 or $150?

3D printing is overrated as hell IMO. Nothing will replace good ol injection molding

Congratulations, you spent all weekend talking about a dude you hate
laugh.gif

THE FEELS
HAHA this is the stuff kanye west smiles about 

just trying to educate the masses. No reason to not and help someone out from paying 2k for a fake unless your the one selling those fakes, then i could understand why you wouldn't want people to know.

educating ppl on fakes is fine... but there are others in here promoting the fakes and advocating to purchase. A warning has been given, if those continue they will be banned from this thread and possible NT all together.

:What's a reasonable reseller price on the Yeezy Boost 350:

Im wondering this myself (seriously considering purchasing from an aftermarket source).
After getting pretty lucky with the Nike releases, I have been just as unlucky with the Adidas releases - no raffle wins. I am hoping the next 350 drop will be in my favor.

Last edited:

My brother in the Bay Area owns a company that manufactures and distributes 3-D printers to the health and aerospace industries. They run about $25-40K a pop and can create a mold/prototype of ANYTHING.

A lot of people hate on the rep market but for overpriced shoes such as these ones, what would you rather have - essentially the exact same pair for $400 or $150?I 
I would gladly pay retail price for a pair of yeezys any day.

The retail cost alone is already high for a sneaker that is made of high quality materials, but to pay the resell price? I cannot justify shelling out over $2k+ knowing many people have paid less than a third of that.

Still up for me.

Might be time for a proxy, bro.
Yeah I just had page monitor going, I didn't think they would pop me for that. I think I should turn the refresh time up.

Do you have any good proxies suggestions? I want one that doesn't really slow my speed down, like I've used Hotspot shield as a VPN here and there for certain things, but I've never got into proxies. Any suggestions?

Who else think the nike yeezy's were trash as hell ? Am i the only one ? 

I don't like them. But I do like his shoes with Adidas. @ss backwards I know but I like clean and simple and his shoes with Nike were a mashup of ideas that didn't come out well. The shoes are very different style wise, I'm surprised how someone who likes the Nike yeezys can like these.

I would gladly pay retail price for a pair of yeezys any day.

The retail cost alone is already high for a sneaker that is made of high quality materials, but to pay the resell price? I cannot justify shelling out over $2k+ knowing many people have paid less than a third of that.

But the thing is that these aren't high quality materials. If you want to spend 300-400 on high quality footwear, get you a pair of boots. Some viberg, wolverine, or red wings.

Horween Chromexcel, good year welted, vibram sole. That's footwear that's worth it's cost since it will last you years

A lot of people hate on the rep market but for overpriced shoes such as these ones, what would you rather have - essentially the exact same pair for $400 or $150?
idk...it's not about just the way something "looks".

My wife gave me a rolex the day before we got married. I know it's real, it's insured and i have all the provenance.

I know it's real and someone spent a lot of time making it. If I wore a fake rolex, I would just feel embarrassed. Not only because I was promoting an image of me that wasn't really me, but that there would one day be that person that told me it was fake even though that may not be tactful.

While shoes are different in that sense, if I really like something (and am not just a hypebeast), then I will pay to promote the item buy owning an original.

Fakes are fakes. If you want to look the part then buy fakes. But I don't think I would ever get any satisfaction out of wearing a fake ____________ (insert any item here).

2-3k resale for this shoe is crazy and I would never ever pay that. But if I got lucky and copped on my own, I'd trade them for something, possibly resell them.

Last edited:
Did Adidas website go down for anyone just now, or am I IP banned again lol?

it happened to me before when i tried to access my bag

close all the tabs and then open new one it should work

I tried on my other pc and it works fine
its not an ip ban no worries

Why not Seattle?? We have major money (the tech industry(Amazon, Microsoft, etc) there is no "hood" up here (not that that really matters but U guys are talking demographics), the city of Bellvue is growing at at an insane rate and is primarily affluent, we also get people from Spokane, Boise and Portland, we are the fashion Capitol of the NW, & look @ every athlete that's from the Seattle-Tacoma area and they're all sneaker fiends Tony Wroten, Terrance Ross, Nate Robinson, Zack Lavine, Rodney Stukey, Jamal Crawford-I can go on and on. And we got one store selling yezzy??? ****. And Atlanta (bigger city size but smaller metro size) and has 3-5? Wow
THIS. HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. I ALSO USED TO WONDER WHY HOUSTON IS LEFT OUT OF A BUNCH OF THINGS DESPITE HOW BIG THE POPULATION IS HERE. ITS CLEARLY THE DEMOGRAPHIC OF HOUSTON SADLY.

HOUSTON IS HOME TO SOME OF THE CHEAPEST DEMOGRAPHIC OF PEOPLE PROB ON THE PLANET FOR A CITY OF ITS SIZE :lol: . BECAUSE OF THIS IT DOESNT GIVE OFF THAT 'COOL' FASHION FORWARD AURA THAT CHICAGO, NEW YORK, LA GIVE OFF. IF IM A COMPANY LOOKING TO PROMOTE SOME COOL NEW IDEA OR PRODUCT, IM CHOOSING THOSE THREE CITIES 9/10 TIMES. THERES A REASON CITIES LIKE NEW YORK, LA, CHICAGO, SAN FRANCISCO, MIAMI, ATLANTA ARE ALWAYS CHOSEN. HELL I WOULD CHOOSE AUSTIN FOR ADIDAS CONFIRMED BEFORE HOUSTON.

HOUSTON IS WAY TOO BLUE COLLAR.

GOOD NEWS IS IF YOU LIKE JORDANS THEN HOUSTON IS YOUR PLACE. IVE LIVED IN NEW YORK AND LA AND IVE NEVER SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE WHERE JORDAN RETROS ARE SO FLOODED.

Last edited:
Yeah I just had page monitor going, I didn't think they would pop me for that. I think I should turn the refresh time up.

Do you have any good proxies suggestions? I want one that doesn't really slow my speed down, like I've used Hotspot shield as a VPN here and there for certain things, but I've never got into proxies. Any suggestions?

I never have to use them, TBH. My VPN slows down my connection and only use it to mask my activity if I'm using a torrent client. I'm sure some fellow NTers could chime in and offer some good advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom