ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about taking $850 for my Size 15US Triple Black 750's?  Wanted to use this sz 15 + cash to trade down to a size for my girl but it doesn't look like that's happening soon. Should I just let them go and get her the OT 350s on the 29th?

:lol: $850? I'd buy them

Willowbrook NJ FTL gets Yeezys again?!?!? It's like Adidas is picking the shadiest spots to release these.

They need to update the confirmed apps location services or how ever it works .. i was in the bronx but it still told me i was out of the zone .. i had to drive another 10 - 15 minutes into the bronx to finally get the green light

That's a normal problem for me I never cook on the app even doe I'm in Brooklyn ny but as soon as I go to Manhattan I cook on the app for the 750 my opinion they pick which range to open first

What do you guys think about taking $850 for my Size 15US Triple Black 750's?  Wanted to use this sz 15 + cash to trade down to a size for my girl but it doesn't look like that's happening soon. Should I just let them go and get her the OT 350s on the 29th?

Wish it was a 14 because I would grab it....

But on the real $850 seems low even for a 15... I would look at consignment options like other people have said....if you can afford to have the money tied up for a bit, you'll probably get more out it. But if you need the money...get rid of it... double retail is not bad in the grand scheme of things...and you may have an easier time getting the Tan 350's. Guess it mostly just depends on your funds...

Here comes adidas with another bs confirmed app release

Last edited:
just called adidas UK customer service, one of my orders is waiting to be packed but the rep said it was done yesterday - still hope

I was cool until the ADC cancelations came rolling in.

Still waiting.

nerd.gif
You should be good
steve-harvey-nab-hall-of-fame.png

Any word on when we can expect adidas flagship stores to start the iPad raffles? Not even going to bother calling up the stores. Never get a straight answer that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom