ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

That guy from Baltimore. Germany would disagree with you! It's a hell of a fake place to live in.
wink.gif

What about forwarding addresses? Maybe they found out about some of those and cancelled those orders? Other than that I have no idea why they would cancel orders. The website seemed pretty stable when it didn't let me in on any of the devices I used...
Haha, I'm sure you know what I meant.

I doubt they'd go through the trouble of canceling orders from proxy sites. You guys really put too much caring in the hands of companies. They really don't give a **** about that.

I too was unable to access the site for an entire 3 hours from three different devices. Meanwhile, people on here complaining about not getting shipping confirmation when they cooked on 2 or 3. </rant>

ANDROID USERS.. if you were able to successfully spoof on the last confirmed drop, please shoot me a PM. My old method is no longer working. Thank you.

It's looking like a lot of pears this release. let's hope we don't see 90% of those pears on social media before the release this time...

me too. I'm out here in so cal and my pair has been in Memphis since the early AM today but it was scheduled to arrive today. Is someone at fedex in memphis doing a side hustle stealin pairs? lol

Same here. If they steal our pears let's take a flight to Memphis haha

Hopefully these will be easier to obtain.  I'm still looking for a pair of the triple blacks in a semi decent price point! 
tired.gif

Love how these releases are going now.. people went from passing to everybody coping lol.. Resell game is real 

Last edited:

Our Chicago store's small quantity of YEEZY 350 Boost has been allocated. No additional product will be released at any BNY stores or online

Last edited:

And where did I say that $10,000 is 6 months salary? Someone asked why anyone would have $10,000 in cash. If you're financially secure, you should have a lot more than that in cash, in the bank of course. Plus, if you're making $50,000 a year like a lot of people in this country, $10,000 probably is already like 3 months salary.

Those that received yeezys from ADC before. Is the box taped with tampering tape over it? Like others, it has been sitting in TN for quite some time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom