ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not sure how wondering if no tag/receipt is anything to be concerned about are reseller problems.

I live in NYC, Flight Club will take my Yeezy's with no box no receipt, no tag and a mustard stain on them.

Why would I need a receipt to sell them? I def. def. def. def. do not.

I said HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL, I said I was legit happy for all cancelled orders that are supposed to be filled
I said I hope we all cook DEC. 29

And yet, #resellerproblems

SMH.

Happy Holidays To All.

View media item 1840763
adidas topanga line around 12:30 today. waited maybe 10 min. manager told the guy in front of me that he can stop the raffle anytime he wants, but would like to give everyone a chance to enter.

Why do people think that receipt immediately verifies authenticity? What's stopping someone from putting fake shoes in a legit box?
No one should ever depend on the receipt alone to prove authenticity, but it's just one of the factors that help.

Last edited:
Brehs just wear and enjoy your shoes. We all know why people want their reciepts. Congrats to those that copped.

Eastbay order this morning shipped! Gotta wait till 2016 though... Should've went with overnight, but just clicked through without thinking.

flightclub in NYC isnt very meticulous in looking at yeezys 
laugh.gif
, they look at the bottom and make sure the box and shoe tags match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom