ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

You mean no legit check needed, 100% fake like all his other early release ********.

The color way might be legit, but the shoes sure as hell aren't.
after i read that i was like

I know how retail looks lol. Check out this pic and look at the bottom shoes boost. The 3strips are literally in the same middle boost area in each circle or whatever. Def not authentic cause I have multiple pairs of yeezys and non have boost material like this.
My legit pair of 750s directly from adidas.com have the 3 stripes inline across one side, so I'm not to sure about calling those fake because the 3 lines are inline across the boost material.

Last edited:
Edit: Thought you were pointing out the 3 line pattern as being fufu. Didn't see that you mentioned that they were all inline, which I agree looks off.

Haha yea no worries. The 3 stripes is fine. It's the fact that every single pattern is in a str8 line instead of various areas. It's also very prominent looking. So unless adidas changed the boost material, in leaning towards fake until we see the retail version in a few months.

Haha yea no worries. The 3 stripes is fine. It's the fact that every single pattern is in a str8 line instead of various areas. It's also very prominent looking. So unless adidas changed the boost material, in leaning towards fake until we see the retail version in a few months.
Check my post, updated it. Noticed mine are inline as well on my legit pairs both directly from adidas.com.

I know how retail looks lol. Check out this pic and look at the bottom shoes boost. The 3strips are literally in the same middle boost area in each circle or whatever. Def not authentic cause I have multiple pairs of yeezys and non have boost material like this.
okay. you're trying to say the placement of the circles is in the center on both soles. i'm noticing on mine and the other pic posted that there are two lines of circles on the edges of the window. can anyone else confirm? 

Check my post, updated it. Noticed mine are inline as well on my legit pairs both directly from adidas.com.

Hmmm that's interesting. I wasn't able to get the tripe blacks (searching the aftermarket :frown: )but I got my tans coming in today. I'll take some pics and compare.

Kinda mad on how these big companies do this limited release thing. bringing the worst out of people on having rigged raffles, no sleep, and making it very rough for everyone. I get hype kills bit what are you doing to your buyers. We are the crack heads and they're the supplier. Lol.

Part of your collection memorabilia or used to bilk people with fake shoes . Wouldn't be surprised if one those bogus websites bought it to make copies and sell their crap with receipt...... By the way seen a kof video where they said adidas and Kanye are suing hundreds of websites for selling fake yzys
That accent though, I can't stand that Rosie Perez accent.

View media item 1841690

okay. you're trying to say the placement of the circles is in the center on both soles. i'm noticing on mine and the other pic posted that there are two lines of circles on the edges of the window. can anyone else confirm? 

No because dudes a just guessing

The truth is newer fakes are just as spot on as the pairs you can cop from the store.

Only one way to guaruntee you got an "authentic" these days

Last edited:
Anyone order from Euro sites get hit with US custom charges? I got hit with a $90 fee for 2 pairs not complaining though, I was just wondering if others are getting charged the same amount or even slipped through the cracks to not get hit with custom fees. About to pick my pairs up from the local DHL center :D

Walked my *** to FedEx this morning (literally down the street) and picked up my pkg... Told me they were delivering 12/23 then moved to 12/28 due to high volume... F THAT! Happy Holidays NT
do you know if its still sz down if you are a true sz 10?

:lol:

You mean no legit check needed, 100% fake like all his other early release ********.

The color way might be legit, but the shoes sure as hell aren't.

Don't even try explaining :lol:

These kids see all these IG followers and early "heat" so they automatically assume it's real lmfao

Probably the same kids defending soleyghost and his fake Cookie Monster looking Jordan 8s he posted :lol:

Spit knowledge to an IG celeb and you're a "hater"

No because dudes a just guessing

The truth is newer fakes are just as spot on as the pairs you can cop from the store.

Only one way to guaruntee you got an "authentic" these days
so far there's always been at least one easy tell-tale sign for fakes. if they fix one detail, they still overlook another. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom