ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude probably wrote that tweet
3w2MWDX.png

Yea id think today would be too early but they already dropped the confirmed app so who really knows

Can we all just agree now to add location and size if/when adidas starts emailing winners? Keeps us informed and helps things stay slightly organized. Thankssssssss!

Great delayed Xmas present. Well done.

repped.  You're a good brother.  

Javier we need more brothers like you. Wish my bro was like that !!! Repped

yeah he was really bummed when he missed on both 750s. he told me he was about to pay resell, so i figured why not. he also came with me to all the PB 350 raffles and i ended up with 2 pairs and him none, so i gave him one as well. sometimes you guys (general statement) have to stop thinking about the value of the shoe or resell and remember its just something you put on your feet. not tryna get all philosophical, but making my kid bro happy, vs making a few bucks (which can always be made), is a much better feeling.

I heard the pairs from the Shoe Palace guy are fakes. Someone had met up with him to buy a pair and after inspecting them decided to not buy.
He may have a legit plug, but he can also be selling fakes/grey market pairs. I am going to guess a lot of people wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

Also what is KTT ?

KTT = Kanyetothe

On the topic of helping other people out, does anyone happen to have a DS size 12 Moonrock that they would swap for a DS size 11? Random, but trying to help someone who didn't realize they had the wrong size until now 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom