ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine just came in. Wasn't really impressed with the quality upon initial opening. Sloppy glue work. Sloppy threading. Suede is meh. But they look fresh on.

Threw them on as soon as I got home. Been feigning (sp*) for a pair of 750s since the grey. If it's any consolation for those that missed out, the 350s are way comfier. 

Last edited:
Adidas said they will full refund. Guy put me on hold and said he will check if there is something they can do. 3 mins later he comes back and tells me you cannot exchange them only refund then he said "sell them. make a little profit":rofl:   I told him the fake ones look better then the ones you sent me. >:      

Adidas said they will full refund. Guy put me on hold and said he will check if there is something they can do. 3 mins later he comes back and tells me you cannot exchange them only refund then he said "sell them. make a little profit":rofl:   I told him the fake ones look better then the ones you sent me. >:      

You've got to be a moron to return Yeezys. You may have to sell for a little less aftermarket but you'll still make a profit. Or suck it up and just rock them if you really like them. It won't be that noticeable on feet. People will see you and say 'Damn he's got Yeezys," not "oh man, his Yeezys look a little dirty or perhaps factory blemished. No good." They're just shoes at the end of the day. You can either make a profit or rock them. At least you have options haha

Damnit. Thanks for answers fellas. My brother saw my pair and he really liked them in person. His birthday is Mid April and I was hoping I could get him
a pair for his bday for sub 1500.

zLIzMl

You've got to be a moron to return Yeezys. You may have to sell for a little less aftermarket but you'll still make a profit. Or suck it up and just rock them if you really like them. It won't be that noticeable on feet. People will see you and say 'Damn he's got Yeezys," not "oh man, his Yeezys look a little dirty or perhaps factory blemished. No good." They're just shoes at the end of the day. You can either make a profit or rock them. At least you have options haha
yea return for  $385
roll.gif
Believe me I am no moron. I am not returning anything. So what if this happend to you or anyone else you would not call and try to exchange?AirRaab said canceled orders were being filled and to try calling so I did. You would be a moron for not trying. Guy gave me some other number to call Monday. he said call and try to exchange or maybe they will hook you up with the upcoming 350 release. I highly doubt that. 

yea return for  $385
roll.gif
Believe me I am no moron. I am not returning anything. So what if this happend to you or anyone else you would not call and try to exchange?AirRaab said canceled orders were being filled and to try calling so I did. You would be a moron for not trying. Guy gave me some other number to call Monday. he said call and try to exchange or maybe they will hook you up with the upcoming 350 release. I highly doubt that. 
No, I never said anything about attempting to get a new pair from adidas. Good for you to try. I just saw something about returning and simply stating that'd be a terrible decision. Definitely talk to them and figure out all your options. 

Unfortunately, ebay, craiglist, grailed  and most of the ppl on niketalk where other members tell them to "GET OUT", don't count as super duper legit.

Are there any NikeTalk members that have been on NT for 10 years, or any consignment shops in NYC offering these in the 1200-1500 range size 11.

I will purchase immediately.

I have size 9 I got off ADC, but I don't want to part with it for my brothers bday gift. Sorry Jeff.

Unfortunately, ebay, craiglist, grailed  and most of the ppl on niketalk where other members tell them to "GET OUT", don't count as super duper legit.

Are there any NikeTalk members that have been on NT for 10 years, or any consignment shops in NYC offering these in the 1200-1500 range size 11.
I will purchase immediately.

I have size 9 I got off ADC, but I don't want to part with it for my brothers bday gift. Sorry Jeff.

Not going to happen. Got to pay to play. No consignment shops are offering them at that price. I don't think anybody would. They'd have to be out of their mind.

No, I never said anything about attempting to get a new pair from adidas. Good for you to try. I just saw something about returning and simply stating that'd be a terrible decision. Definitely talk to them and figure out all your options. 
no i understand that completely. just weird since they look so bad. to pay almost 4 bills and to get something like that it sucks. like you said  it all means nothing since I have afew options 

You might get lucky and catch someone letting them go for $1500. If thats going to happen, it will be in the next few weeks because after that the prices will continue to rise. See alot of people selling at 2k but not many buying so just got to be lucky.

TDs were being had for 6-700 pretty easily and now look at them..

Last edited:
So with Kanye's clothing going on sale and not selling out like his shoes, does that mean he failed at making legit price points or people just want to buy his shoes. Could also be that his clothing designs really do suck
or maybe they produced enough to meet the demand?

lmao

no i understand that completely. just weird since they look so bad. to pay almost 4 bills and to get something like that it sucks. like you said  it all means nothing since I have afew options 
I feel you man. I still feel they won't look as bad on foot and when you're out and about but I know that could be annoying for you since YOU know the flaws are there. Complain enough to adidas and see what they can do or just flip on eBay. I copped Red Octobers from Nike and the quality on those were HORRENDOUS. Ended up selling them at a consignment store for 5k. Still to this day can't believe someone paid that much for a shoe with such god awful craftsmanship. But hype blinds all. You'll be able to sell them for decent profit if you really want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom