ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
@ that dude that snitched on twitter to adidas. All because of his saltiness.
mean.gif
yeh what happened?

adidas is not as bad as nike though , but yeah supreme is the creme of the crop , site never crashes and is pretty smooth.

Nike is better than adidas, because they have snkrs. Only big release I didn't get from Nike was the dornbecher and Psny. I cooked on everything else, for adidas I'm a big 0

cancellations already?! Zoinks! and to dude who was tryna flex.. I can't feel sorry for you. if it gets cancelled hopefully you'll learn not to throw salt in a thread full of hurt and sleep deprived  people 
laugh.gif

Lol learn from Supreme? By far (since i got lucky twice on adc 2/2) they have the best method to me. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Everybody and they bots buy up all product before i can even click on new arrivals.

Snkr app/ndc bunch of BS- Ive never cop anything exclusive or limited from them. Won the chicago raffle only to get "Rachel" due to multiple entry.

Last edited:
If anyone got an extra pair of the Tans in an 11 let me know i wanted to get a pair for my birthday which is on the 30th but i struck out on every site today smh

this release was the worst , the boutique sites were gone in like 2 seconds. this was not even close to fair. they got to find a better way to give the average consumer a shot , and not the bots

The only way I can think this is possible is to have everyone that wants to buy a pair sign up , then they email a password specific to each account that they must enter when trying to purchase . But there's probably ways around this too , bots rule the game aslong as its online . I'm hoping adidas expands the confirmed app a bit , there's a flagship store here in sf , I don't understand why we don't use the app

The only way I can think this is possible is to have everyone that wants to buy a pair sign up , then they email a password specific to each account that they must enter when trying to purchase . But there's probably ways around this too , bots rule the game aslong as its online . I'm hoping adidas expands the confirmed app a bit , there's a flagship store here in sf , I don't understand why we don't use the app
I agree man.  I live in the 4th most populous city in the U.S. and we can't get no confirmed app love.

Last edited:
Lol learn from Supreme? By far (since i got lucky twice on adc 2/2) they have the best method to me. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Everybody and they bots buy up all product before i can even click on new arrivals.

Snkr app/ndc bunch of BS- Ive never cop anything exclusive or limited from them. Won the chicago raffle only to get "Rachel" due to multiple entry.
same way i feel about nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom