ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny how KTT made a new yeezy thread and made it private to members only who are approved by an admin, we need something like that for these kind of releases
But they also have a thing called Resell Cartel where you pay $30 lmao, def not worth it

But they also have a thing called Resell Cartel where you pay $30 lmao, def not worth it
I know about that , I have a friend who's in that lol

but it makes sense to have some sort of requirements to access the thread, I just want the new post notification bar back 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Realistically, how much are black 750s going for? I have a deal on the table for Black 750s and Oxford Tans both for 2100.

I already have a size 12 in the blacks, just need a 13 to see which fits better then essentially I can sell the other size for damn near 2k by itself thus making the tans technically $100... or just hold on to the blacks and sell em down the line when they wind up going upwards like the greys are currently doing.

does this sound like a good game plan or am i just trying to talk myself into copping? I think it's a sweet deal. any extra profit possibly made will just help bring down the price i paid for the first pair of black 750s i have, which i didnt pay retail for. opinions??

Realistically, how much are black 750s going for? I have a deal on the table for Black 750s and Oxford Tans both for 2100.

I already have a size 12 in the blacks, just need a 13 to see which fits better then essentially I can sell the other size for damn near 2k by itself thus making the tans technically $100... or just hold on to the blacks and sell em down the line when they wind up going upwards like the greys are currently doing.

does this sound like a good game plan or am i just trying to talk myself into copping? I think it's a sweet deal. any extra profit possibly made will just help bring down the price i paid for the first pair of black 750s i have, which i didnt pay retail for. opinions??
what are you waiting on

Finally get to see my pair from shiekh dtla. I went with my homie to footaction to pick up A pair he won for his girl and there like tan paint clumps on one side of the sole. Anyone else have defects? Will get him to send me a pic soon.
This is a 4.5 with defects. No wear, right from the box 

Damn adidas was real pathetic with this drop.

Anyone with OT's, PB's and MR's who previously said that their MR's increased quality from the PB's notice any changes in quality between the MR's and the OT's? 

Dumbass YTWW admin posted that that oki is releasing. Ain't any secret anymore lmfao.
Since when was it a secret lol, tons of people know about it.

There is no more secrets, except if anyone have some direct links, but when the server goes down, it will still be a pain to cop.

Last edited:
what are you waiting on

Touche'

It's just a lot of money to not think about rationally.

I bought Grey 750 for 1700, TD 350 for 750, Black 750 for 1825, bought a $200 bot last night, so I'm taking L's left and right... another 2k L is not a good look so I'm just making double sure I'm not acting out of desperation and frustration.

It wasn't as saturated, site was still reconnecting every minute or so, now it's just completely down after he stated it to a group with over 30k people.
Oki-ni has more followers than them at least for Twitter and they have already tweeted that they will drop today.

They normally will remind again as well.

Just for the time being everyone panic-clicked the link which caused the website to crash a bit.

It's not really that noticeable since it's on the sole, but the other girl's pair with clumps on the side of it is pretty pathetic

True. I just like being the one to give it that oh so special first knick. Adidas QC taking care of that for sure tho.

Touche'

I bought Grey 750 for 1700, TD 350 for 750, Black 750 for 1825, bought a $200 bot last night, so I'm taking L's left and right... another 2k L is not a good look so I'm just making double sure I'm not acting out of desperation and frustration.
Sincerely, I say you have paid enough for resale.

These shoes are decent but honestly not worth the resale price.

If I had the greys, I wouldn't even want the black 750s.

I would just try and cop or enter raffle to win the these or upcoming ones and resell them to balance your costs.

Oki-ni has more followers than them at least for Twitter and they have already tweeted that they will drop today.

They normally will remind again as well.

Just for the time being everyone panic-clicked the link which caused the website to crash a bit.
they haven't tweeted in 17h what are you talking about? lol

You can get 2k alone for those Black 750s, he's not doing you any favors.

Touche'

those ain't L's, you got dudes buying bras for a possibility of getting the shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom