ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is he wearing? Lmao!
accdg to votes, that, my friend, is the most stylish combo you could ever wear for the rest of 2015  
grin.gif

From what I'm hearing no one has gotten shipment on restock orders.

People on FB YTWW said that they called and the Manager and Customer Reps have said the priority was to ship all order that were placed first.

Some restock orders will be mailed today, but the majority are expected around Monday (since the upcoming holidays). I'm just wondering if you survived the first 2 waves of cancellation are you good to go.

We will see though, not going to call and ask anything unless it's REALLY serious.

So far used 30 international minutes , this release is costing me a fortune.  
Thanks for the info.

Good luck on your order. Hope it pushes through as well!

I can believe they oversold. I was able to add to cart but couldn't checkout and it's probably due to the backdoor links that was posted that allowed everyone to ATC and checkout. And you can bet any amount of money that they just didn't grab one pair.

I seriously think Kanye is trolling us with his style choices. He is probably laughing with Don C right now and saying, "Do you believe I got these idiots to think dressing like a bum is cool?"

Did kithnyc.com drop the moonrocks? A guy in ebay has a receipt claiming he got them off the website. i didn't think kithnyc.com got them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom