ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it usually take for FC to sell your pair of sneakers?

For example, FC have 100 pairs of sz.10 OT 350s and you decide to sell yours on FC. Do I have to wait until those 100 pairs of sz.10 sell first before mine is for sale?

Basically yes. I believe they go in the order of consignment. You can always undercut the price on there so there's an incentive for customers to buy your pair first.

quote online from Flight Club New York,

live in Miami

how can i try to sell locally if they have the shoes and i live in another state? (opposite point of the U.S to be accurate)

yeah you're right

Well you'd have to make sure you have detailed pics before you send to FC so you can try and sell. But I believe you can request your shoes back at anytime. You'd just have to pay the shipping back to you.

Yeezy season is over!!
Had won the raffle for the moonrock but I refused to wake up at 4 in the morning to show up at Barneys Madison

Happy New Years everyone!!
Have a safe one

View media item 1850847
You left them there? :smh:

Yea man that was miserable was there from 330am till 830 am

Worth it tho that I have them not but never wanna do that again
that was leftover city that day, could've caught three four pairs easy by yourself

You left them there? :smh:
that was leftover city that day, could've caught three four pairs easy by yourself

Wow really?I know there was a 1000 raffles tickets so I'm sure a couple hundred didn't show up at most so it makes sense

They let the general public buy them after all the raffles went?

Yea man that was miserable was there from 330am till 830 am

Worth it tho that I have them not but never wanna do that again

I had a two month old daughter at the time and I'm living in Staten Island. The wait/travel wouldn't have been worth it.

If only it was done like the confirm app

I had a two month old daughter at the time and I'm living in Staten Island. The wait/travel wouldn't have been worth it.

If only it was done like the confirm app

Yup I'm from SI to,45 min drive to the city then a 5 hour wait...got lucky with a good spot tho miserable day lol

Wow really?I know there was a 1000 raffles tickets so I'm sure a couple hundred didn't show up at most so it makes sense

yea they did, it was a field day over there

Damn, Ye' goes off on Nike lol 

I wanna see "a million in production."  
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom