Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I hope the 10.5 fits great. I wear SZ11 in V2s and wished I got a SZ10.5 for the 500. SZ11 on the 500s had heel slippage for me. Now I can sleep in.

Just checked my turtle doves and they are size 9. My zebras & Belugas are 9.5. (Those 2 fit a bit snug) I prob shoulda went size 10 instead of 9.5 oh well. Hopefully they stretch out after normal wear and tear.

You should be straight with the 9.5

If the toebox still cramped, then take the insole out. Joints def break in after a few wears.

Wanna cop these for my girl but i cant decide on what size to get her. Been reading and looks like TTS is the safest choice? Shes a 7W in UB and jordan 1s if that helps

Just checked my turtle doves and they are size 9. My zebras & Belugas are 9.5. (Those 2 fit a bit snug) I prob shoulda went size 10 instead of 9.5 oh well. Hopefully they stretch out after normal wear and tear.

Never forget then V2 had a small toe box btw. While the V1 didn’t. My V1 were perfect But no’s of my adidas sizing is in the sz 13 range and Nike 14. Why cause reasons

has anyone order two in same order by mistake in the past ?

do they cancel both or just one?

Wanna cop these for my girl but i cant decide on what size to get her. Been reading and looks like TTS is the safest choice? Shes a 7W in UB and jordan 1s if that helps
Sz 6 should be fine but if her foot is narrow she can probably get away with 5.5 (although thats sold out)

i was preparing to wake up at 3am for yeezsupply and just woke up and checked out... wasn't sure if YS was allowing multiples because I wanna grab 2 so that I can just sleep in rather than deal with Adidas later but stayed with 1 to stay safe. Rather be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom