Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I got the Pure slides in from the restock, and they’re the smooth finish ones from 2021. I’m not complaining though, I like the original version of the slides

I've had the sulfur runners since launch but never wore them due to the size 12 being a bit impolite on my toes. So can't really compare the two, especially with these being +1 size up.

Just trying them on, they are so much lighter than they look but based on no ventilation alone, I'm betting a summer wear would be somewhat punishing during a longer day out. Overall, they seem a bit more developed than the runners (more interior padding, etc.) and a nice snap-lock type heel capture. No regrets at all.

nice! enjoy them!

yeah the CMPCTs are the one odd ball out with yeezys. Even TTS there's a bunch of extra toe room up front.
And half a size down is tight on the upper right under the lace area on the upper foot. Can’t win either way lol still comfy and great winter shoes.

Size 11 arrived yesterday. They are nice in hand
image.jpg

Anyone still waiting on adidas orders from last week? I ordered my 380 on the 13th and it said it would be delivered the 19th lol. Those kicks haven't moved I'm starting to think they're gonna cancel

Anyone still waiting on adidas orders from last week? I ordered my 380 on the 13th and it said it would be delivered the 19th lol. Those kicks haven't moved I'm starting to think they're gonna cancel

Just blue slides left for me. ordered on the 4th. Im ok with a cancel at this point... all of the ones I really needed have delivered.

Eveything that has a beginning has an end Neo... Finale.

YZY Fin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom