Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
never got a UPS tracking email from YS but to my surprise , UPS man delivered my CREAMS from YS . For the people that have this release and last year's , are they both exactly the same ?
IMG_3332.JPG

That's good to hear. I was going to ask does YS take this long to ship their stuff? ADC has usually been quick to ship but I have yet to get a shipping confirmation. Hoping somthing shows up at work today!

Just checked MyUPS app gotta package on the way should be here Wednesday!!! Idk why we ain’t get shipment notifications.

never got a UPS tracking email from YS but to my surprise , UPS man delivered my CREAMS from YS . For the people that have this release and last year's , are they both exactly the same ?
IMG_3332.JPG

Are you in Cali? I’m in Texas and still waiting on my pair. I heard Cali usually gets there’s shipped first.

Creams are clean, but I'm waiting for a pair of Zebras. Honestly, that's the only V2 I need. A few other colorways look good, but Zebras are the best and 1 pair of this model is enough for me.

The bball yeezy silhouette reminds me of a mixture of the 350s and the adidas crazy 1 (the Kobe). The are ugly and no i will never jump on the bandwagon. Expected better from Ye honestly.

for some reason these creams from YS , look more white than the old cream release from last year but not sure since i never got my hand on the 2017 creams. Either way im glad to have copped a pair for 220 shipped from YS. I wouldn't pay over retail however for them.

Prices are at what I want to pay from stockx but I think it was @airraab who said he has seen tons of fakes and thought stockx might get flooded with them. Anybody know what to look out for on the 700s

Back
Top Bottom