Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Yea 450s snug as hell. I wear an 11.5 as well and bought a 12. 11.5 would have been way too small. Also decided to buy 2 more pairs after they added more colors for sale.

It helps a little to completely remove the shoe laces while having them on and relacing them as loose as possible. Still snug but there is minor relief haha.

Just blue slides left for me. ordered on the 4th. Im ok with a cancel at this point... all of the ones I really needed have delivered.

Eveything that has a beginning has an end Neo... Finale.

YZY Fin.jpg
Man, especially after all those rumors for years, wild to think that the 750s ended up being the only Adidas Yeezy sneaker to not retro, despite being the first model ever released.

I’m sure they would have came back if the collab continued (probably in 2025 for the 10th anniversary) but I guess that was never ultimately in the cards.

Props to copping a pair though!

Just blue slides left for me. ordered on the 4th. Im ok with a cancel at this point... all of the ones I really needed have delivered.

Eveything that has a beginning has an end Neo... Finale.

YZY Fin.jpg

really like those boots at top too i dont know why lol

but 400$ still??

Been saying it for years. Now I got confirmation

When me and Virgil [Abloh] used to go and intern with Giuseppe Zanotti, and he was teaching us how to design shoes and everything, we would be in the airport and we saw this shoe by Nike called the Roshe,” West said in a 2020 interview with Nick Cannon. “It was the No. 2 selling shoe that Nike had — No. 1 is the Monarch, which is the main dad shoe. This is before dad shoes became cool. I looked at that Roshe, and I said, ‘I need to replace that shoe,’ and now when you go to the airport you definitely see 350s, and you don’t really see the Roshe anymore.”

Back
Top Bottom