Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone in the Midwest or East Coast received your triple whites yet from YS? UPS tracking sucks, even with the account app!!!

Yeezy socks and Creams are out for delivery for me (in the Bay Area), also got an email from YS with an official tracking number on their page. Hopefully they don't mess up and deliver my Creams to my door instead of dropping it off to a UPS store.

Im in NJ and my pair from YS gets delivered on Friday. I didnt receive any shipping info from YS like i usually do so I had to resort to looking it up on UPS My Choice.

Rookie type question... How do you use the UPS app without a tracking number? Sorry if I missed something.

Rookie type question... How do you use the UPS app without a tracking number? Sorry if I missed something.
make a UPS my choice account, any shipments under that address and name will show up but only shipments after you've made the account.

7FE66632-994A-4CF5-B9B2-DC8ADDC63728.jpeg
B64CA187-C58B-4F6E-ADEE-DA097E201D52.jpeg
061E0ED5-7E63-4AE2-89AD-0F6239706358.jpeg

Arrived yesterday. Quick pics. 0.5 up def the way to go.

so fedex left my 700s with my local walgreens because thats the closest pick up spot for me.

if i dont pick up within 5 days, will they send it back to adidas?

BRUH it clearly tells you that

the fact that you got 5 days yes they send it back to the sender

also why would you not be able to do this in 5 days

I’m from the bay as well ordered from YS and still haven’t received anything yet

I'm glad i'm not the only one... although my friend already got his on Monday.... anybody know how they choose what to ship first? i know i ordered before him....

i have noticed that these creams are the same length as my bred v2s , i don't know why ADC suggested half sz up . I wear 8.5 in all shoes basically , my breds were snug but now fit comfy like house slippers. I tried on the creams yesterday and they are snug like my breds were at first , i stuffed them with wooden oak shoe trees and paper to stretch these puppies, i think it should do the trick

wow...design is just getting lazy at this point. Static? C'mon even that nasty strip of discolored sole that started with the zebras and onto the Pebras is just plain lazy....couldn't even make it uniform.

Still no info from YS. Ordered on Thursday. I’m in Illinois. But I put the wrong address in and tried to contact them to no avail. What are my options?

Finally got shipping confirmation this morning from YS and I checked tracking and showed delivered to my work this morning. Late shipping notice but at least I got them. Odd because my friend who ordered like an hour later than me got his yesterday? I wonder if they're doing it by sizes. He wears a 9-9.5. I wear an 11.

because people assume that YS ships each and every order in the order it was placed. It's random. Don't matter what time you placed it, doesn't matter what size, doesn't matter what order number you have.

and also, statics are lazy? Them joints busy as hell.

i dont really care when i get the sneakers,,,, just want to know when its coming so i can at least look out for it

for some reason i dont know how to work that ups ish, to see when its coming ,,,, but i guess when it gets here, it gets here,,,,

Back
Top Bottom