Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm sure it's random. I could care less about when I get them. I at least just want a shipping notification so I can be on the look out.

So hard to figure out my size. Im an 11 in all nikes and unsure whether i should get an 11.5. Reason why i havent bought off stock x yet
im a 12 in all Js and Nikes and ultraboosts as well. Got a 12 in the waves and they gucci. Go TTS and get yourself an 11. You'll be good imo

so fedex left my 700s with my local walgreens because thats the closest pick up spot for me.

if i dont pick up within 5 days, will they send it back to adidas?
If you really wanted the shoe, you'd do whatever it takes to go get em. 5 days seems more than reasonable. And trust me, the 700s worth the hype. This coming from a Check loyal. Go get em asap!

Hey Fellow NTs

im trying to pick up a pair of white yeezys for my wife but need a little help with the sizing.
is Mens>Womens 1 size up or 1.5 in Adidas Yeezys? Also still gotta half size up? I know they run small

She's a 7.5 In WOMENS boost 4.0 and in Nikes

in Euro sizing she's pretty much a 39.
6 in mens v2 creams is 38 2/3
6.5 is 39 1/3
7 is 40

I am leaning 6.5 / 7?
Its a shoe that stretches out a bit so id go true to size for her. Its a size and a half difference between mens and womens so id get her a size 6. Then, worst case scenario they are a bit snug for a while. Go the other way and she could be flopping around in them.

My SNS Wave’s just came in and off top the materials aren’t as nice.
SNS aka Made in Indias on Left. Previous release made in China on Right.
2A916343-6DF9-4813-81FB-29C5C3EBA417.jpeg

E2872E42-8BAB-4C51-B323-34C0A8F1A5FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordered my pair of 350 last Thursday on the early release then turned around and ordered the socks Saturday afternoon (was debating buying another pair when I bought the socks) then bought another pair of 350s the second pair has now started to move while to early pair hasn’t smh. Sadly the socks saw movement before both the pairs I ordered. Should be here Friday wanted to get both in this week.

Ordered some pairs on YS for the famb on one order. Wish they would of sent all pairs out in the same time but seems they're shipping all of them separately.

If you really wanted the shoe, you'd do whatever it takes to go get em. 5 days seems more than reasonable. And trust me, the 700s worth the hype. This coming from a Check loyal. Go get em asap!

tbh, i bought it for a buddy but they decided they didnt want it. i had it the first go around and wasn't impressed. not much resell so not really worth it to go pick up for me. it'd be easier for them to send it back to adidas and just have adidas refund me.

Was at Newport mall in jersey today with my fam

Every other kid I saw had either creams or 700s on and the occasional 500 lol

Kanye wasn’t lying at all about yeezys for everyone

Back
Top Bottom