Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Getting some air flare vibes from this angle
2.PNG
3.PNG

Where u mostly wear them to?

I feel the same way, I don't wanna wear them at so many different places. But I paid bread for them so I want to wear them everywhere haha.
I have other shoes that I can use for those everyday tasks honesty, I'll use these Creams when I go on a 1st date with a bad chick or a party tbh, for some important fun event.

i keep all of my shoes in their original packaging after I wear them. Its a pain in the *** but safe/neat way to store them away until I get those drop boxes like most collectors have.
honestlt that's one of the reason why I was thinking of keeping em in the box, wish more shoes came in a Yeezy type box.

Mine came in today from YS. Similar to others, no update on the website or provided tracking info.

Party? You're not worried they're gonna be stepped on or someone might spill a drink on em?

I have other shoes that I can use for those everyday tasks honesty, I'll use these Creams when I go on a 1st date with a bad chick or a party tbh, for some important fun event.

I must say I have never felt so many emotions for a shoe (700s). The price point had my like wtf, I tried to sell them, I thought about taking them back for days, then as I sat on the phone trying to return to Adidas, I felt like I was making a wrong decision and hung up because they took too long to answer.

Wore them today, and love them, I'm so happy I didn't send these things back.

Every time I’ve copped off YS I got fast shipping. Was probably just lucky but wassup with YS and their non existent customer service? Do they just not care because they know people will always buy yeezys? It’s kind of ridiculous when some ppl don’t get their shoes for a month

Every time I’ve copped off YS I got fast shipping. Was probably just lucky but wassup with YS and their non existent customer service? Do they just not care because they know people will always buy yeezys? It’s kind of ridiculous when some ppl don’t get their shoes for a month

Hasn't it pretty much been like this since the beginning...some people never got their shoes period.

Seems like the same questions and complaints every few pages, but stating it again, tracking info may be available if you have a UPS account associated with the email you used to purchase off YS or the same address. That's how a lot of people in here, myself included, got tracking info.

Last edited:
If one were to go TTS on these Triple Whites, will we really regret it??? LOL My TTS is still on YS and am thinking about pulling the trigger or may just wait for Sesames or that Zebra restock. Might just decide tomorrow or Sat.

Back
Top Bottom