Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
When yall get your YS pairs randomly, y'all gotta clarify if it's in UPS My Choice or not

It should appear there but cats making it seem like they're appearing on their doorstep out of thin air
Mine never showed up in MY CHOICE. I got a shipping confirmation from YS. But that’s it. I checked all the way up to the delivery and it never showed up.

For those of you still waiting. This is how I found my info. Worth a shot!!!!!!

Go to the confirmation email yeezy supply gave you, go to help, go to tracking info, then copy your order number and put it in the TRACK BY REFERENCE BOX ON UPS WEBSITE.

How many work at YS like 5? When I handled logistics for a billion dollar company stuff like this was unacceptable. I mean I know they're probably going through a ton of orders but damn.... When I spend 200+ on something I'd like to get it fairly fast. Holding out hope a little while longer.

Honestly in the scheme of things they don’t have the same infrastructure as adidas and the yeezy brand is incredibly new. I think they just took more orders than ever with this butter restock. I got UB 500s and wave runner in 5 days both times I ordered from them which isn’t the fastest but I’m cool with it so when it took my pre order a week and a half considering how many orders they were getting I can live with it. A lot of retailers have more staff and more warehouses

My 350s 2 pairs of creams and butters. Finished the navy custom didn’t paint the liner because I want to lessen the bleeding process or chance of bleeding. I never really liked butters although they were my first yeezy
D8259A6F-81F4-4AAF-8862-F807F951A9C8.jpeg
52BCAD7E-ECC7-4835-8924-B0CC9EB4EBF2.jpeg
85A27491-6AC8-41DA-B7D4-FD539F7D7F79.jpeg
4ACC24E6-0035-499A-AE37-5AEA91B8F13F.jpeg

For those of you still waiting. This is how I found my info. Worth a shot!!!!!!

Go to the confirmation email yeezy supply gave you, go to help, go to tracking info, then copy your order number and put it in the TRACK BY REFERENCE BOX ON UPS WEBSITE.

Wow thanks, this worked! They’re actually delivering tomorrow lol. Only got order confirmation and nothing else. I shipped them to a business location so myChoice wouldn’t work. Now let’s see if it’s the shoes or just the calabasas socks haha!

Edit: says 1.10 lbs can’t be the creams SMH

Those dyed butters

Bruh

Those smoke the actual release.

Im rockin these creams in yolo fashion now, knowing i can save em

Thanks man. I felt like after creams, butters were a useless color way but they could m be salvaged. Just like a beat pair of creams can easily be turned triple black and have a way longer lifespan. Enjoy wearing your pair man then customize em.

This is why creams make the most sense to me to be the widest available pair

Hate to beat a dead horse around here if this is a common question. But my order for the triple white v2’s shows a shipping lable created on the 23rd of September, and no update besides that on the ups tracking... is this normal for them?

Hate to beat a dead horse around here if this is a common question. But my order for the triple white v2’s shows a shipping lable created on the 23rd of September, and no update besides that on the ups tracking... is this normal for them?
The norm is that they sincerely don't give a damn about customer service.

It's been one week since I ordered. I'm charging back on Monday if I don't have shipping.

Back
Top Bottom