Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah I prefer the Euro box... US box takes up too much space. Glad my Creams came w/ Euro.

they're usually the same size between US and EU boxes. Don't know why they'd make it different.

I could be wrong but it looks smaller than previous boxes I’ve had with US labels. I got rid of all my other Yeezys so cant compare for sure.

well as for Creams, I didn't grab any from this release because I still have last year's pairs so I'm not sure about the different boxe sizes. But all of my other yeezys (mix between US box and EU boxes) are the same box size.

size 11 creams arrived today from YS (finally). smaller box than the 11.5 I got last week from ADC.
the 11's fit PERFECT, as my TTS is a 10.5. No way I could comfortably wear a 10.5 in these and no way am I removing insoles from a $220 wide release shoe to squeeze into it. Adidas advice to 1/2 size up is accurate.

As for the wave runners, did you guys all like dad shoes before they had a yeezy tag? I understand the basketball shoe hype moved to trainers & runners hype, but I just can't get on the dad shoe wave. honest question just wondering what changed y'alls minds or if you were hyped from the get-go?

The midsole made the shoe for me. And they look better on feet.

size 11 creams arrived today from YS (finally). smaller box than the 11.5 I got last week from ADC.
the 11's fit PERFECT, as my TTS is a 10.5. No way I could comfortably wear a 10.5 in these and no way am I removing insoles from a $220 wide release shoe to squeeze into it. Adidas advice to 1/2 size up is accurate.

As for the wave runners, did you guys all like dad shoes before they had a yeezy tag? I understand the basketball shoe hype moved to trainers & runners hype, but I just can't get on the dad shoe wave. honest question just wondering what changed y'alls minds or if you were hyped from the get-go?

How many work at YS like 5? When I handled logistics for a billion dollar company stuff like this was unacceptable. I mean I know they're probably going through a ton of orders but damn.... When I spend 200+ on something I'd like to get it fairly fast. Holding out hope a little while longer.

ozweegos are one of the best sneakers of all time IMO

Doh4wuLW4AIhW1A.jpg

Pictures like this make me want to buy these. It’s the contrast in colors color blocking that makes this model.

When yall get your YS pairs randomly, y'all gotta clarify if it's in UPS My Choice or not

It should appear there but cats making it seem like they're appearing on their doorstep out of thin air

Back
Top Bottom