• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas-Yeezy-Boost-700-Waverunner-on-feet.jpg

Has anyone seen or tried swapping the laces to another color?

i mean if we taking YM's word for the release date,Why would i doubt the stock #s
Modern notoriety also said sesames November 10 and it doesn't look like that's happening
those sites/IGs that make what if posts and mock ups are all dweeb sites. Only source i trust is da horse's mouf.

I wouldn't be able to tell the Salts apart from the Blushes if I saw them in public.

I legit thought it was the Blush in the review :lol:
You can kinda see the difference in colorways at the 3:05 mark of the video. But it does look very close. Some pictures have the Salts looking like the Moonrock grey, but in that review, it looks light like the Blush :emoji_confused:

Ok so we have mauves peebras and 4 light color ways to release in a 4 month period. Adidas is working backwards we get dark colors when it’s warm and light colors when it’s cold. This is why I make my own colorways

yall must have some different moonrocks
Word salts look Grey, blushes look flesh colored I don’t see it

Ya'll really don't see the comparison to the MR in some of the photos? In some pictures they look like MRs and in some they look like the Blushes.

Here is one where it looks like Moonrocks that I've stitched side by side:

MR.png

Here's another one where they look like Blushes that I've stitched side by side.

SaltBlushCompare.png

So you agree they're more on the Blush side?
So you agree they're more on the Blush side?
they remind me of a very soft grey. imagine the grey powerphase but with less blue in the grey.

i think the blush is too sandy to resemble the salt but i can see why someone would say theyre similar. my eyes cant see the similarity.

Mauves will be had. Another pair of zeebs as well.

Neither Statics nor Sesames are necessary for me but I'll try for them both. More excited about the GITD pairs.

Statics are the only swing and miss on the 350 V2's IMO. The knit is only ikayy and the clear stripe makes it fall off a cliff.

Black version would be decent though.

Back
Top Bottom