Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Shoot your shot at StockX bruh...how bad is it?

Looks kinda bad, like there's a missing boost pellet or two, on top of it looking like it was exposed to heat and partially melted.

WXhXrFV.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that is highly questionable. Yeah, id probably reach out to Adidas even though, as you said, they probably won't do anything since you didn't purchase from them.

****ty situation man.

Goat's used section may be a better option and just list it "New with flaws". No question you would at the very least get your money back. Maybe even make a sawbuck.

man dumb question. with the upcoming calabasas pantaloons coming up, what in da blue hell colors are ink and luna? is luna grey?

I think ink is a blueish purple. They have different colors of "ink" as well. 2 I know of for sure from adidas.

Got nothing for you on Luna.

That's some solid deductive reasoning.

The inks are tech ink and legend ink. Was bothering me I could not remember the names.
i think one of the latest Parley UBs were legend inks right? those were nice. im leaning towards da luna pair. wish we can get some irl pics vs stock pics

The Luna's are Yellow like the moon which is made of cheese
da statement of da moon being made out of cheese actually has nothing to do with da color/shade of da moon, but rather da surface/craters resembling dat of swiss cheese papi

i think one of the latest Parley UBs were legend inks right? those were nice. im leaning towards da luna pair. wish we can get some irl pics vs stock pics
Not sure on the Parley's. I know that blue "show your stripes" UB was an ink colorway...think it was legend. Too lazy to confirm.

Contacted my credit card company and they’re giving them til the 13th to get my shoes shipped. If they don’t get a response I’ll take the L and get my money back.

Damn that is highly questionable. Yeah, id probably reach out to Adidas even though, as you said, they probably won't do anything since you didn't purchase from them.

****ty situation man.

Goat's used section may be a better option and just list it "New with flaws". No question you would at the very least get your money back. Maybe even make a sawbuck.

True, yeah I did consider that GOAT has a "New with Defects" option. I'll throw them up there for now and hope for the best as I wait to see if YS even acknowledges my existence. Thanks for the advice though, much appreciated.

Guys need your input.. whats a realistic price these would fetch?

I think I'm finally okay with letting them go....

I'd say 7/10 condition... but aside from e(vil)Bay what are these hitting for? OG all including ADC receipt with my name on it.....

Would cop if you were one size smaller :frown:

Back
Top Bottom