Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Midsole looks unfinished. I think adding a tad more color to it would have set it off. Don’t get it twisted though...I’m still feeling them.

Some dark gray in spaces (to match the side panel) that the Wave Runners' midsole had black would finish them off for me. They're fire as is though.

Last edited:
Just need a solid black 350, V2 re release or V3 (as long as the design is clean), doesn’t matter. I’m pretty much good off 350s, unless something really blows me away.

ONUS official has never let me down. Yeezy wearers are known for stating "fakes" but to each his own in this game. We will eventually see.

ONUS official has never let me down. Yeezy wearers are known for stating "fakes" but to each his own in this game. We will eventually see.

Those pics are nothing new though, YM was posting them over a year ago, multiple people calling them the V2 Blades or V3, until they were widely outed as fakes.

Just google “Yeezy V2 Blade” & you’ll see a grip of sites posting a bunch of different pics.

Last edited:
It all makes sense now.

giphy.gif

Those were “supposed” to come out last summer. The were called ‘Blades’ or something...

At this point I dont feel theyre different enough than the V2, unless they dropped a Red October colorway.

Those were “supposed” to come out last summer. The were called ‘Blades’ or something...

At this point I dont feel theyre different enough than the V2, unless they dropped a Red October colorway.

No one wants a Red October.

Just need a solid black 350, V2 re release or V3 (as long as the design is clean), doesn’t matter. I’m pretty much good off 350s, unless something really blows me away.

Don’t understand why they don’t re release bred V2 instead be if of zebra again. I need a black 350 so bad

Anyone know the best way to get a hold of YS? I still haven’t received my triple white v2s and haven’t gotten any response from several emails.

Anyone know the best way to get a hold of YS? I still haven’t received my triple white v2s and haven’t gotten any response from several emails.
Seems like threatening them with a charge back worked for some people.

Back
Top Bottom