Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I think Nike releases the original Yeezys sold more because of Ye than the design. They risk empowering the Yeezy brand more by retro'ing a design that flops compared to the og release.
Bro if nike re-releases the yeezys there's absolutely no way they flop.It will be the release of the year of any year

I think Nike releases the original Yeezys sold more because of Ye than the design. They risk empowering the Yeezy brand more by retro'ing a design that flops compared to the og release.

Honestly I can’t see that, if I put most of his pairs of adidas yeezys up against the 6 pairs that he made with Nike the Nike pairs still might win. It might spark a bigger debate even with all this infrastructure and freedom why do the nikes still hit home more?

Because Nike Nostalgia is simply worth a whole lot more, especially in the US.
That Jordan 3 midsole, the whole campaign behind it, it's just a different time
for shoes and the Nikeezys definitely broke the ceiling of what can be in this space.

Because Nike Nostalgia is simply worth a whole lot more, especially in the US.
That Jordan 3 midsole, the whole campaign behind it, it's just a different time
for shoes and the Nikeezys definitely broke the ceiling of what can be in this space.

You have a point the mixture of other models attributes to the nostalgia but honestly sit the v2s next to the YEEZY 2s, from a design point it’s night and day. The one thing Nike has yet to catch adidas in as of late would be the comfort aspect. Boost is life and I’m a die hard Jordan dude

Last edited:
V2s and Nike Y2s cannot be compared. Like comparing Vans and New Balances.
We can appreciate both without disregarding the other. Both are well designed and
both carried this scene to a different place on release.

Boost definitely is life but Nike React and air are still very comfortable options.

V2s and Nike Y2s cannot be compared. Like comparing Vans and New Balances.
We can appreciate both without disregarding the other. Both are well designed and
both carried this scene to a different place on release.

Boost definitely is life but Nike React and air are still very comfortable options.

I’m not sure, when Kobe got dropped from adidas I could easily compare his Nike’s. Even Shaq with Reebok to Walmart Shaqs. People look more at adidas yeezy brand as a lifestyle brand that far more people recognize. The Nike’s were just well executed backed by ye but not as coveted by the masses as adidas are. You can compare them, like Tommy Hilfiger to Ralph Lauren both are respected but Ralph is Ralph. I can easily compare a chuck to an Air Force 1. They can all be compared we just look at 1 in a different light.

Last edited:
I’m for it, call em the Nike Y Retro. Nike owns the design not ye. Let them have a bad quarter or 2 and watch them retro a lot of things.

Bro, we haven’t gotten an Air Ship retro and that was technically MJ’s first Nike shoe worn than infamously banned. There’s no way Nike puts out fugazi Yeezys.

Bro, we haven’t gotten an Air Ship retro and that was technically MJ’s first Nike shoe worn than infamously banned. There’s no way Nike puts out fugazi Yeezys.

If they retro those it would be geared toward collectors and I can’t see them explaining the significance of the shoe if they keep stuffing the bred 1s down our throat as the banned pair. When they called them 2011s banned 1s the first time they could have Course corrected but then in 2016 they solidified their stance.

Nonsense? Because I don’t like all the things you like?
Nah different strokes for different folks.

I’m tombout da nonsense u be spitting. Don’t be blaming Melo either

I’m happy

A7A3EB94-D7E4-437D-BC5F-8A824A7CDABE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom