Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
btw if you copped from barney's, you basically got them under retail (free $25 gift card + any cash back site)

Apparently the tongue on the mauve’s have some sort of small thread/stitching on the inside against the side of the shoe to make it not glide around so much. I LOVE that since that’s what I hate most about the waverunner. The toungue always glides to the side and generally looks weird on people who haven’t laced their pair.

3? The 4D alpha edges?

Yea. Had in cart on Ssense but ****ing login was wonky, now sold out. Missed them earlier on the Turkish site. Missed Serenas. Missed Mauves on Barney's.

Not a good day, haha. Here at work, cussing under my breath smashing on my keyboard :lol:

Yea. Had in cart on Ssense but ****ing login was wonky, now sold out. Missed them earlier on the Turkish site. Missed Serenas. Missed Mauves on Barney's.

Not a good day, haha. Here at work, cussing under my breath smashing on my keyboard :lol:

Lmao same. We gonna hit on Saturday though :nthat:

still tons of chances for mauves and I bet the same for the alpha edges lol. good luck

For sure, but Mauves for less than $250 ($300 with 11% cashback = $270, plus $25 gift card) and the 4d's for $300 would've made my day a lot better. Especially after the whiff on Serena blazers today.

just thought of something regarding where the Mauves are manufactured...Hope its not India lol. The pairs of Wave Runners from India arent as well put together as the OG releases.

About to sell my India pair on StockX and buy back a China LOL
Ive been rocking my China pair and have a DS India pair. I would want to do that but knowing stockx they'll send you another India pair lol. They have the same code so its a gamble.

Barneys was a joke. Got all the way to purchase button and it sells out. Hope this isnt a sign to whats gonna happen Sat. I dont wanna pull the trigger on YS but I may have to. They will most likely send these out fast compared to when you buy clothing or even GR's like the creams lol.

Ones from India fit way tighter!! Tried mine on yesterday and they are way to tight .. might have to sale for a China pair

Back
Top Bottom