Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hey NT folks - I was wondering if I could get some advice from anybody that has had a similar experience. I've noticed recently that when I put up used Yeezys for sale on eBay I often get hit up by buyers from Thailand with a shipping address in California. Their feedback is usually under 50 at 100% and a couple of years old with minimal activity.

One time I blocked a seller that fit this criteria and he bidded on the auction under what seemed like several different accounts. Has anybody here sold to any of these sellers and if so, can you share any details (good or bad) of the transaction experience? Thanks for your help in advance.

It's. A. Tarp.

Sell on Goat. They accept used

It's. A. Tarp.

Sell on Goat. They accept used
THIS.
What the person is doing is having the shoes sent to a CA address and forwarded out of country. A bunch of things can go wrong. They can say they never received them/charge back, etc. I would just sell on official selling places like GOAT.

Why YS doing pre-order when people already have access to them. Several spots in LA

I mean they should’ve had enough stock along with the AS weekend pairs to ship these out ASAP.

Why YS doing pre-order when people already have access to them. Several spots in LA

I mean they should’ve had enough stock along with the AS weekend pairs to ship these out ASAP.

In all honesty its a gold mine for the company. They literally can guarantee their profit margin without risking a dime. They take pre-orders...use the pre-order money to produce the shoes. Then send them out. Its a free loan from us to make the shoes...and they know exactly how many to make and how many they are going to sell.

In all honesty its a gold mine for the company. They literally can guarantee their profit margin without risking a dime. They take pre-orders...use the pre-order money to produce the shoes. Then send them out. Its a free loan from us to make the shoes...and they know exactly how many to make and how many they are going to sell.

Lavar Ball 101

Dudes still waiting for their 700s to ship from ys lol too scared to charge back so they don’t get blocked from future purchases. YS has mind control.

Back
Top Bottom