Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Noticed there's a stripe on the 500. Think they'll do something similar to the V2s? Made a quick mockup:

stripe.png

Not gonna lie, that stripe would make the shoe so much better.

Happened to me on the blue tints. Did you use a credit card with a different name than the shipping address name?
nope. all legit info. sent it to a reshipping place since I am in canada so maybe that's why they cancelled?

Welp they just cancelled WIFEY's pair smh!! :smh:
Is it 1 per house hold?
Probably

Remember beluga 2.0 I ordered a pair for my girl then got through for the double up for myself

The 2nd pair I ordered got canceled

They ended up shipping my girls pair but was worried it would for some odd reason get canceled

1 of 2 cancelled. First time ys has ever cancelled my double up and I’ve done it probably 6 times before. Maybe they’re tightening up.

Probably

Remember beluga 2.0 I ordered a pair for my girl then got through for the double up for myself

The 2nd pair I ordered got canceled

They ended up shipping my girls pair but was worried it would for some odd reason get canceled
Crazy thing was it was 2 different credit cards, same address :smh::smh::smh:
YS be tripping sometimes!!!
Now let's hope my order didn't get cancelled :ohwell:

nope. all legit info. sent it to a reshipping place since I am in canada so maybe that's why they cancelled?

Probably got canceled because the name of the reshipping place doesn't match the name on your credit card.

Hey NT folks - I was wondering if I could get some advice from anybody that has had a similar experience. I've noticed recently that when I put up used Yeezys for sale on eBay I often get hit up by buyers from Thailand with a shipping address in California. Their feedback is usually under 50 at 100% and a couple of years old with minimal activity.

One time I blocked a seller that fit this criteria and he bidded on the auction under what seemed like several different accounts. Has anybody here sold to any of these sellers and if so, can you share any details (good or bad) of the transaction experience? Thanks for your help in advance.

Back
Top Bottom