Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I don’t get why the price points are always a topic.

Who cares.

Make a formal complaint on prices thread and stop cluttering this one.

smh, forgot to cancel my order on stockx, now i have a 2nd pair on the way, emailed stockx to try to get a one time cancellation, no dice ...smh, but i did order the laces last night from rope lace supply, they've shipped already ...they're always mad fast.

I was just about to say that. I know people who makes six figures a year who still wont buy no 300 dollar sneakers. 300 bucks is alot of money for a pair of sneakers I know where a running car at for 300 bucks right now, lol
They must be just barely making six figures and or they are just frugal. I know people making the same amount or more that don't think twice about buying sneakers and other stuff that cost 300 dollars. That's literally nothing to them. It all depends on you're views of money and what you like IMO.

Never thought I'd live to hear myself say the words: ID on neon socks?

Since Adidas don't do neon, I'm forced to reach out to Nike's sock division.

Yeezy Supply with the email ship notice from the First drop. Quick since that message of "two weeks" during restock wasn't there at the beginning. Nice surprise. Hope Mauve looks good in hand.

DarkMeaslyIsopod-size_restricted.gif

Meh if there’s were reselling at 1000 heck even 550 everyone would throw there 300$ at it.

I mean lots of us will be spending 250 for concords in few weeks.

Honestly this ain’t the first 300 yeezy remember he was pushing them 350 joints. And we rushed to cop. Mostly cause resell was high on them.

Back
Top Bottom