Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
yes. just email customer service. they should square u away.

wow stepped away after this morning...came back and sizes still available on adc. could we be seeing yeezys available for purchase in retail stores soon ???

It’s kinda funny I was happy they didn’t cancel both my pairs then I was happy I received my tracking info but now I check my order and it says 2 weeks to ship. I definitely understand why ppl are flipping out. My dealings with YS haven’t been bad tho, the 700 restock and creams came within a week. I’m just going to cross my fingers. I am happy I ordered from packers also so 1 pair should be on the way

Ok fellas, here's my story:

My first 700s and first time ever spending $300 on shoes. Was on the fence about copping so I left it to chance at a Notre raffle and hit. Bought it and still had a bit of remorse so I figured I'll prolly just put it up on SX. Got home, put the shoes on and gotdang these joints are clean. I cut the tag off and now still on my feet and they look a lot better on feet irl. Imma cop those 3m volt laces just to see how it looks with a lil more pop, but I love this low key look.
uZgOhH.jpg
gxCeTj.jpg
MKwDkh.jpg

My first 700s and first time ever spending $300 on shoes. Was on the fence about copping so I left it to chance at a Notre raffle and hit. Bought it and still had a bit of remorse so I figured I'll prolly just put it up on SX. Got home, put the shoes on and gotdang these joints are clean. I cut the tag off and now still on my feet and they look a lot better on feet irl. Imma cop those 3m volt laces just to see how it looks with a lil more pop, but I love this low key look.
uZgOhH.jpg
gxCeTj.jpg
MKwDkh.jpg
$300 ain’t a lot for Sneakers anymore

uZgOhH.jpg
gxCeTj.jpg
MKwDkh.jpg

So you were gonna try them on, then list them on StockX? Grimey...

$300 ain’t a lot for Sneakers anymore

I remember when I thought $100 was way too much for a pair of sneakers. Then I caught the sneaker bug and then that threshold rose to $200. Then it rose to $300. And now I'm at a point where a few weeks ago I was trying to purchase those Y-3 Runner 4Ds for like $550. This is a problem because I'm not even balling like that - I just save well :rolleyes

I remember when I thought $100 was way too much for a pair of sneakers. Then I caught the sneaker bug and then that threshold rose to $200. Then it rose to $300. And now I'm at a point where a few weeks ago I was trying to purchase those Y-3 Runner 4Ds for like $550. This is a problem because I'm not even balling like that - I just save well :rolleyes

Yeah, buying $500 shoes is “saving well”

Back
Top Bottom