Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Glad I sold my Zebras to fund this upcoming bachelor party when I did a few weeks back. In for another pair of those, and Sesames but maybe only Sesames.

should get my mauves on wedsnesday from adc... cant wait... and the zebras come out on a friday and not saturday smh? im contemplating if i should cop a second pair... my first pair i hardly wear and is in great condition...do yall have 2 pairs of the zebras or are you going to cop a 2nd pair?

Last edited:
No stores popping up for me yet? Should I just try again later? Haven’t used the new fnl raffle system

congrats to those who sold their Zebras for more than 1000 back in the day. If you bought em in
that price range... RIP.
Also... this drop is the final nail... RIP 350 V2.

I didn't get $1k each for them (slightly more than half though, each) but I'm glad I dumped them a couple months ago.

I didn't like them / see myself wearing them. Definitely want the Sesames tho

700s will be here Friday from YS. I went ahead and grabbed a pair of Tom's on Saturday too since they had a sale hope they're comfortable as they look.

Supposedly adidas EU still has 34,000 pairs of the mauves. Most likely the reason YS will be shipping in two weeks. They need to move stock to the US cost effectively.
Looks like kids in Africa are going to be stunting with two pair of Yeezys now.

yezzy for everyone .......... release day on a friday is interesting...... wonder if it will last the friday or be like these 700's

So kids sizes in the zebras and sesames :nerd:
IMG_0156.jpg

by kid sizes, they usually mean sizes 4-7 will be carried. I think they would mention it if it was available in TODDLER sizes. Some footlockers didn't carry any sizes smaller than an 8 in some of the previous yeezys

Back
Top Bottom