Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Still rocking V1s

0B19D703-52FE-493B-8E92-70253B65D4E0.jpeg

Damn ppl don’t like logic anymore. Ppl are really sold on the idea of Kanye. It really costs nothing at this point to produce 350s and that’s why we get so many of them. The more times you produce the same shoe using the same moulds the cheaper they are to produce. The moulds are expensive so is setting up a factory to produce the shoe so dropping more color ways help with recouping the price of moulds
. Hence Jordan with 11s and 1a. Nike with all the air maxes. Adidas with ultraboost NMDS Pharrell’s dropping 3-4 colors at a time.

Yooo that’s why no stores have been popping up all morning..... but how would that be guaranteed? Maybe they just won’t carry the 11.5 in store ?

Assuming you’re in a different zip code than I am, this makes me believe it’s a glitch then.

Hard to believe that no stores received any 11.5’s.

Size 14 is greyed out too |l.

I wish you guys would stop the Kanye kept a promise comments.

This is all Adidas and not Kanye. Adidas is trying to make a return on their investment and also help their numbers and stock prices. It's the same reason Adidas flooded us with NMD's and Ultraboost.

Kanye shouldn't be applauded for it.

He could have easily stayed at nike and continued the tier 0 release status.

I’ve never seen more people upset at items being more readily avail.

Does it bother you it takes away from the reselling?

Or does it bother you that kids can now finally purchase a product at retail versus 400% inflation?

Has to be either, right ?

lol the restocks dont bother me one bit... i cop my shoes to wear and the doubles i have i sold them already... i bought them with the intention to have a double up pair if the first one is trashed but i dont wear the first pair enough so ya i just sold them... i hope they restock first belugas, the red stripe and oreos... always wanted them but never copped

I missed out on the zebras last time...cuz they wanted you to jump thru hoops for them...im glad they restocked and look like they should be easy to get....

Just compared the boxes of the Waves and Mavues, because I immediately thought the Mauves box was huge when picking them up.

The box of my mauves is way bigger than of the waves in the same size.

Waves are made in China, mauves made in India.
The most recent release of Waves were made in India and Ive seen pics of the Muaves made in China. Hope SNS got the China pairs for me lol.

These will go well with the Mauves.

IMG_4465.JPG
Both will be fire with the Muave. Im a sucker for anything green/olive tho.

Never got around to returning my Waverunner 700s. Posted about it before but I have a 10 I don’t need (bought 2 sizes for sizing).

Retail plus shipping or local meet up (in Houston).

Lmk.

Anyone in SoCal see Mauves sitting on shelves yet? I ordered a pair but I wouldn’t mind walking in and grabbing another pair.

Back
Top Bottom