Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeezy supply can suck it. Cancelled blue tints on initial release, 1st restock, 2nd restock, and now these. Im done buying through them.

Yeezy supply can suck it. Cancelled blue tints on initial release, 1st restock, 2nd restock, and now these. Im done buying through them.
6A2E0B38-50F3-4331-981E-A077AD91F054.jpeg

Looks like they are for the crowd who are into the Ozweego and Balenciaga sneakers.

The suede is legit but the rest is very blah. That said, still copped a 12 because I have issues. Just copped the BYW to satisfy my ugly sneaker cravings.

Good looks, this is great!

"Try not to smoke weed and play a celebity basketball game, you look bad man"

i gave my second set of wristbands to another . and he and his girl got in fine... they were not checking ID's

apparently its a chitshow though like others have mentioned.. they need some project/event coordinators for reals

looks pretty empty right now.

i still remember when YM called out Stormzy on twitter :lol:

yea my buddy who is there said there's a lot going on so people are kinda spread out everywhere roaming and half are stuck in the wristband debacle

I find it interesting the have the performers go on concurrently with the east/west bball game.. would been better to have him preform in between halfs ..

Correct me if I'm wrong but only CA and CAN folks are getting hit with the tax.
That's what I thought too but I found out a few other Canadians also were able to get theirs shipped for only $250 USD and with no tax. On the initial release however it was taxed, and what I've been told is
that is the reason why cancellations were happening. YS was wrongly taxing people but I guess a few Canadians got lucky without getting hit by tax.

That's what I thought too but I found out a few other Canadians also were able to get theirs shipped for only $250 USD and with no tax. On the initial release however it was taxed, and what I've been told is
that is the reason why cancellations were happening. YS was wrongly taxing people but I guess a few Canadians got lucky without getting hit by tax.

That's awesome on the tax break. Horrible if true about the cancellations, I'd be heated if my order was cancelled and I missed out because I was overcharged. YS too lazy to refund the difference?

The suede is legit but the rest is very blah. That said, still copped a 12 because I have issues. Just copped the BYW to satisfy my ugly sneaker cravings.

I’m in the same boat as you and I copped as well, I’m hoping I can turn these into a pair of Blue Tints (since I’m one of the 5 people who took an L on those) and maaaaaybe some additional cash. If not, I don’t own any other shoes like this so I don’t mind keeping them.

I’m in the same boat as you and I copped as well, I’m hoping I can turn these into a pair of Blue Tints (since I’m one of the 5 people who took an L on those) and maaaaaybe some additional cash. If not, I don’t own any other shoes like this so I don’t mind keeping them.
I took a L on blue tints ( well every yeezy drop also); debating on turning my Bape Dames i chomped today into Blue tints.

Back
Top Bottom