Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
People who put in second orders... do you have to use a different credit card or address?

Different name (me vs. wife), different address (ours vs. my parents), different cards, different emails, different phone numbers. No issues with either order.

Edit: different sizes too! Just in case they run small.

Gonna get 10 pairs of those bape x dame4 to pay the rest of my cravings for "dad shoes"

In all honesty, they really should allow 2 per order. It's a brand new shoe, how do we know how it fits? As long as the customer orders within a half to a whole size range, it shouldn't be an issue.

brick city.
je1ZJSc.gif

How long does it take when they cancelled your order for them to release the funds back to your account? :smh:

Last edited:
Nice there are already loads of pre orders below 400$ on eBay and Facebook groups. Hope these dip hard so I can get a pair for a decent price if I strike out when they release worldwide :smile:

All those people bought them to make a small profit and be out. They will probably go backup higher.

I want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to all my fellow Niketalkers. During the initial release of the Yeezy 500 Blush I was stuck in a meeting at work. By the time I was able to log on, my size was long gone. I thought the L was mines to be had.

Fortunately for me, my fellow Niketalkers have yet to learn how to cop just one pair & keep it moving. The lust to double up, cop 4 & 5 pairs, to stunt on social media or just the luv of the resell caused Yeezy Supply to cancel “hella” orders. This allowed me to EASILY cop my size during the restock.

Again, Thank you all. YZYSZN is indeed alive & well!!!

I want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to all my fellow Niketalkers. During the initial release of the Yeezy 500 Blush I was stuck in a meeting at work. By the time I was able to log on, my size was long gone. I thought the L was mines to be had.

Fortunately for me, my fellow Niketalkers have yet to learn how to cop just one pair & move on. The lust to double up, cop 4 & 5 pairs, to stunt on social media or just the luv of the resell caused Yeezy Supply to cancel “hella” orders. This allowed me to EASILY cop my size during the restock.

Again, Thank you all & YZYSZN is indeed alive & well!!!
:rofl:

Fortunately for me, my fellow Niketalkers have yet to learn how to cop just one pair & keep it moving. The lust to double up, cop 4 & 5 pairs, to stunt on social media or just the luv of the resell caused Yeezy Supply to cancel “hella” orders. This allowed me to EASILY cop my size during the restock.

This man doing poetry here lol

Was so easy to cop multiples, although I didn’t do that myself. Just got 1 W to rock and thatsss it. Now thinking I should have gone for a second in case I get handed the cancellation L

Man you a clown bro :rofl:

All those people bought them to make a small profit and be out. They will probably go backup higher.
Or they will just refund if/ when they go up in price closer to release...i saw dudes willing to take 500 or somethin maybe less for the 700s a week or 2 after the preorder....and those retailed for much higher than the 500s...i think these will go up

And so yea people taking 400 now dosent surprise me, its a way for them to not be out any money at all...and ultimately make even more possibly

Shady practices but some dont care, lots dont care.

Very salty about how the 500 release unfolded for me. The initial drop was during my lunch break at work (which is the only time i have access to my phone/the internet). I was tryna cop on LTE on my phone. Got all the way to the final "complete order" screen, when I got cart jacked.

Couldn't even access the restocks when they went down. Hopefully they drop more pairs tomorrow or something, just wanted 1 pair for personal

Back
Top Bottom