• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
8945B575-CB13-4035-A5A4-5E112F455D05.jpeg
Mines arrived today! Whoever passed will regret doing so in some months, dope *** Yeezy.
*mine*
p.s. it's a pet peeve of mine. disregard if you're offended ahhaa

ya i love the muaves... cant wait to wear them... was going to rock today but it rained here in NJ... still dont understand why these retail for 300 though smh... is it me or these run slightly big compared to the OG waverunner? The OGs fit snug while these fit true to size... maybe its just my foot lol

Was gonna rock mines today too, had to throw some boots on instead. Don't know what part of NJ you're at but it stopped raining over here. I see what you're saying about the fit. My Waves fit more snug than my Mauves, I thought that was weird. I had to put shoe trees in my Waves to break them in a bit now they fit good. Now I'm not sure when I'll wear either one. I just like looking at both of them being deadstock lol

I don’t think the Zebras will sit. They’re an iconic 350 and aren’t 300 dollars like the 700s. They will probably last in to the afternoon but I don’t think they’ll be available all weekend like the Mauves were.

I don’t think the Zebras will sit. They’re an iconic 350 and aren’t 300 dollars like the 700s. They will probably last in to the afternoon but I don’t think they’ll be available all weekend like the Mauves were.

Yeah I honestly don’t think these sit at all. If there are 150k or less pairs, they definitely won’t sit.

got my mauves in. ****ing raw, I love them. went with my Jordan 1 size, .5 down from my 350 v2 size, fit absolutely perfect

Lmao StockX bois with the L :rofl: im enjoying this...Mauves selling for under retail..lmaoooooo

everyone can catch the Zebras on stockX for retail or less in two weeks. LOL relax.

I'm loving the pink laces on Mauves... once I get my size swap to my TTS I want to do that swap too.

Back
Top Bottom