Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Good luck. I hope they dont mess you around.
Went okay. Got 30% discount code and they said to just ship back the shoes. Weird thing thought is that they requested photos of the wrong shoes before they could generate a shipping label for the return. I mean I had no problem supplying the photos

Felt good all day!
DBE0A15C-0B47-46DA-95DB-99BD36D7E704.jpeg

Just a heads up for anyone that entered the End raffle. They increased the price to $269. I think it was originally $207/9 :smh:
They are so shady with their prices. Too good to be true for end with something under retail. Thanks
I deleted my drawing. I didnt want doubles anyways.

So got my SNS pair in, which was made in India vs my ADC pair from China.

Stitching on India pair seems nicer. Suede has more nap on China pair. China mesh purple is slightly darker.

Weird thing I noticed when snapping pics w flash... Looks like 3M "dust" was used probably on the lime ovals to make them reflective? Because pics show reflective dust in areas of the midsole...but it's not there without flash and just looking with your eyes.

Got mine from YS today. I friggin' love these things.

Prolly gonna swap in some OG 700 laces over the weekend just for comparison, but the fact these have sat is amazing.

Yea the laces for mauves on the wave runners look a bit odd at first. But it somehow compliments the blue and green mesh in person. But the original pale lime laces are what makes wave runners pop out. Wish i could find an extra set of those laces.

Yea the laces for mauves on the wave runners look a bit odd at first. But it somehow compliments the blue and green mesh in person. But the original pale lime laces are what makes wave runners pop out. Wish i could find an extra set of those laces.
cop an extra pair of Waves

Back
Top Bottom