Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Na, I meant if they changed the Creams, why wouldn’t they change the Zebras as well?
Oh my bad, didn't know they did. Completely ignored that release. Cream restock a couple months back the soles were white instead of off white?

Just got 2 more pairs of Mauves in (mine and wife) and gonna return my ADC pair.

Something kinda crazy I've noticed is that there is 3m "dust" all over these. Can't see unless you use flash, but it's in the midsole and doesn't wipe off (not even visible without flash).

i'm kinda annoyed the pair i chose to keep has this dust at random places but it doesn't have a clean line on the side/vamp panel

The dad shoe trend was created by NB not Raf.

There's a difference between shoes dad's wear, and the dad shoe look/trend.

Yes older men wear new balances, so you could say they are 'dad' shoe, but the dad shoe aesthetic is based on an over sized midsole. Something new balance does not produce.

Anyone who picks up at a UPS store, do you have to make an account before the package is shipped in order to change the delivery option to Pick up at store?

Before UPS had an app I would call them and have my packages held. They ask for your tracking # and man, then ask where you want the package held.

Yes older men wear new balances, so you could say they are 'dad' shoe, but the dad shoe aesthetic is based on an over sized midsole. Something new balance does not produce.

The aesthetic is there and it’s not just worn by dads, look at the DMV. You can’t just zoom in on the midsole. The look and trend go hand in hand. It’s just that hypebeast got hip to the dad trend by RAF and hypebeast are few and far between when it comes to your average customer.

I see cats dressing up air monarchs....Nike’s best selling shoe. A lot of shoes designed in the 80s and 90s fit the dad shoe aesthetic there’s nothing new about that. Just because the look is cool at the moment I see ppl running around in a shoe I’ve only seen old dudes who care less about fashion wearing. A lot of dad shoes are ugly like the triple s but hype around a shoe or aesthetic transforms perception.

Does anyone know how StockX handle lost packages ? I bought Ultra Boost Cream there. My package is stuck for over a week and I think the carrier has lost it. Is getting a refund as hard as solving other problems with them ? After the last horror stories I am afraid that they won‘t refund me

Does anyone know how StockX handle lost packages ? I bought Ultra Boost Cream there. My package is stuck for over a week and I think the carrier has lost it. Is getting a refund as hard as solving other problems with them ? After the last horror stories I am afraid that they won‘t refund me
If they don’t refund you just hit up your credit card company, they should be able to refund you.

I don't bother with certain intricacies with Stockx as long as i get either a refund or my item; in a timely matter at that.
Bought some blk/red Aj Futures; which arrived just fine, and i get a refund days later. I don't even know what happened there.

SNS charging $60 for shipping btw

them euro sites charging resell cause like before the state side people file charge backs and or get their commerce harassed by credit card companies....

in other words they rather not sell to yall, plus that shipping is quite expensive for fast they have to move them.....

Bought mauves off stockx, pair got sent for authentication, got refunded this morning, seller cancelled the transaction

Bought mauves off stockx, pair got sent for authentication, got refunded this morning, seller cancelled the transaction

this new wave of stock x and basically selling at a loss is making these small time resellers looking for a come up all confused

I'm out here dripping (well, messing with iv drips), and came across this interview of ADC's current ceo.
Great read for y'all interested in the intricacies of adc inner dealings with regards to their [Yeezy] performance, scarcity, hype and potential future strategies.
Particularly this excerpt regarding the recent Yeezy not-so-instant sellouts (or pulled off from shelves, depending on whom you ask)

The brand strategy for the Yeezy brand remains unchanged. “As we’re moving new Yeezy products into the market, we will do what we’ve done also in the past: Create scarcity around the new products we are launching, make sure we have the hype, and, over a given period of time of course, drive volume into that market,” Rorsted explained on the call. When a product has been on the market several years, Adidas and Yeezy can then “democratize” it and start looking for mass sales, as they did with the Yeezy 350.

Back
Top Bottom