Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
L on the zebras raffle but got the mauves earlier on SNS for $224.25 shipped. Just had to lol

damn. that was the sale they ran today? i'm sick. F YS for the no return policy. I swear I have to stop buying from them.

Mauves are really dope in person, especially in that outside lighting.

6207F9B9-05DE-4139-95BE-52AF7B70C9F6.jpeg

There's a difference between shoes dad's wear, and the dad shoe look/trend.

Yes older men wear new balances, so you could say they are 'dad' shoe, but the dad shoe aesthetic is based on an over sized midsole. Something new balance does not produce.

Whoa.

YES newbalance produces “over sized” midsole.

Who do you think collaborated with Kanye to design the 700?

If you can’t answer this question, then you have no clue where the design truly came from AND it’s inspiration.

I’ll give you a hint, he’s an OG runner designer.....

So my pair from YS showed up today. 11.5 is fine. Came from China.

Shoe ugly af tho :lol:. Wave runners killing these. Because they're so monotone, they're like big purple blobs on my feet loll. Hella boxy. I can pull them off as I typically wear tons of nuetral colors and shades of mauve already, but the shoe is definitely bulky as hell in this cw. I could wear the wave runners with shorts and they were fine. And those are a 12 lol.

Lightbox_1541702864006.jpeg
Lightbox_1541702879609.jpeg

Yep, Mauves are pretty cool, but Wave Runners look way better with the color blocking scheme. Own both and I definitely like the Wave Runners more.

Shoe ugly af tho :lol:. Wave runners killing these. Because they're so monotone, they're like big purple blobs on my feet loll. Hella boxy. I can pull them off as I typically wear tons of nuetral colors and shades of mauve already, but the shoe is definitely bulky as hell in this cw. I could wear the wave runners with shorts and they were fine. And those are a 12 lol.

So, you trying to move your pair? I’m a size 11.5...

:nerd:

Whoa.

YES newbalance produces “over sized” midsole.

Who do you think collaborated with Kanye to design the 700?

If you can’t answer this question, then you have no clue where the design truly came from AND it’s inspiration.

I’ll give you a hint, he’s an OG runner designer.....

We are grasping at straws here. The point being, nobody was producing or designing over sized midsoles prior to Raf that were fashion forward.

Steven Smith, is hardily known for over sized midsoles. But he is known for futuristic and radical runner designs.

What else you wanna throw at me? lol

I dont know if this is what Kanye really wants or this is some marketing ploy by adidas. This release is by far the best yet for me. I got 5 footstore calls and I won a confirmed pair on adidas app. Not to mention adc yeezysupply and local stores. I ain't here to brag, I wish I could line up some oops.

We are grasping at straws here. The point being, nobody was producing or designing over sized midsoles prior to Raf that were fashion forward.

Steven Smith, is hardily known for over sized midsoles. But he is known for futuristic and radical runner designs.

What else you wanna throw at me? lol

Smith’s Reebok’s and new balances for the most part are centered on a much larger midsole, fact.

Should have specified “fashion forward”, because they’ve been “in” in the runner world for a while - long while.

Still nothing from YS...
Went ahead and opened up a PayPal case...
No communication, I don’t do business like that...
Congrats to those who paid and RECIEVED their pair...

Back
Top Bottom