• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
bring on the sesames
1E87E4A3-88FD-40C3-8B1C-65C467A17449.jpeg

what are these high top adidas called ? they look super dope

Ill take zebras over concords but that’s only because I’ve had 2000s, DMPs, and 2011s and every time when they get to the cusp of yellowing I can’t be bothered.....not to mention I just like jams far more and my fam is from NC so I personally took win like 82s over cords . Passed on concords for a double of zebras. ALL MY OPINION.

Last edited:
Maybe for yeezy supply but I highly doubt for ADC
I dunno. Maybe they are getting more the product to different retailers.

If you think about it that makes the most sense for Adidas. If they give the product to retail stores, they are paid up front for the product. They (or ADC I should say in case they keep the books seperate) don't take a loss on any pairs they decide not to sell like the Mauves.

Keep the stock low on ADC to insure a sell out and keep the hype machine alive (or as alive as it currently is).

Seems like the Zebra release went this route. ADC sold out quicker than the previous 3 or 4 Yeezy releases but many stores had them for the full weekend which was not how it typically plays out.

Concords are probably top 1 shoe for most people. I can respect the choice since Zebras are more functional daily, but
this is more of a reflection of the current sneaker scene. Very disrespectful and blasphemous, but I get it.
I can respeck game on concords being top 1/2 for peeps but I’ve always been a BC3 = GOAT guy myself

I feel like the solid color v2's (whites, butters, sesames) will be the more widely available ones. I mean kanye gave an entire group of kids white v2's

Back
Top Bottom