Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Most of my pairs came in. I'm gonna try for the Wave Runners next week.

Not-related, but I saw the poor man's pirate blacks were 50% off so I copped as well.
y3.png

hi there, if you wear size 11 in foam runners and have yeezy desert boots, are your desert boots size 11 too? I heard to size up but idk if I an 11 is fine still or do I need an 11.5 or 12..

thank you in advance folks
desert boots for sure a whole size up…I get my foam runners in a 11 & the boots in a 12 which is still slightly snug a 12.5 for me might be perfect in the boot

Damn making me want to pull the trigger, those Pandas look nice!

Got my Dazzlingly Blues in today and boy they look clean af. Sad I couldn't cop the Red Stripe but oh well I have the Oreos anyways. Also saw the statics at Shoe Palace in store today, really hope they go half off that would be a must cop at that price.

So for the past couple of days I've been debating on the 380s. Ut says to size up .5 up but my options are 11 or 12 . I have some 350 in both 11.5 and 11 and the .5 are more comfortable. How much bigger is a 12 honestly. I'm bummed I missed it lol I've considered the 700 as a runner up.

I grabbed these for $105 kind of on the fence. They were shipped in 3 days and are the most comfortable Yeezy's I've ever had. I will double up if I see the price drop or if they are cheaper in the outlet. I'm surprised they are sitting at the 50% off price.
They $100 at outlets went yesterday only thing is biggest size was a 10 sadly.
They only had black ones which I prefer.
The 700 Mvnn were more expensive at outlet as well $140

Anybody hit anything today? the app was glitchy for me and by time it worked everything was sold out….just wanted the Mx carbon foam rnnrs 😭

it was glitchy and the second i had access all the slides were gone outside of baby sizes. iill just buy resale

Shoot that makes me feel better for oversleeping now lol, hate that everything is basically gone already smh

So for the past couple of days I've been debating on the 380s. Ut says to size up .5 up but my options are 11 or 12 . I have some 350 in both 11.5 and 11 and the .5 are more comfortable. How much bigger is a 12 honestly. I'm bummed I missed it lol I've considered the 700 as a runner up.
The sizing on 380s is perplexing to me. I got a size 13 in the pepper colorway about two years ago, because that's what the adidas site suggested. They were quite roomy and my foto slid around in them a bit (my perfect size is probably 12.5 but the adidas site says they fit real tight and to size at least .5 up.) This week, for the Hylte ones that are on the site, 12.5 was once again gone, so I ordered the 12s and my toe is pressing against the front of the shoe and the top is also pressing on my big toe.

Going up a full size might be too much room, but you could add another insole or tighten the laces so your foot isn't sliding around.

Back
Top Bottom