• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You clowned 700 and 500s tho?

0CB0AF34-D0F2-4CF8-A772-B731EAA5B3FB.jpeg

Which is why I still don't own a single pair of 500s :emoji_thinking:

Wrong. On the whole the left foot tends to be the bigger.

Fyi.

wrong in what? care to explain..
true, most people tend to have a bigger left foot.. and that's because most people are right handed. they can only "comfortably" lift their right hand and left foot forward for balance. thus, the foot opposite the dominant hand is exercised more, creating the slight variance in the sizes of the feet.

wrong in what? care to explain..
true, most people tend to have a bigger left foot.. and that's because most people are right handed. they can only "comfortably" lift their right hand and left foot forward for balance. thus, the foot opposite the dominant hand is exercised more, creating the slight variance in the sizes of the feet.
I'm righty and my right foot is biggger

Didn't ADC sell out in like 2 or 3 hours? These other retailers must have gotten a stupid amount of stock.

Short answer is this is all intentional.

Longer answer is the game is shelf space and for retailers to carry other models and not just Yeeys and ultraboost. Adidas pushes the better product through the retail channel so the retailers also buy all/most of the other stuff. Average price of sneakers sold in the US is about $70. So Adidas needs those sales too. But they can’t get them without having shelf space at retailers. Trade off...give them the instance sell outs (and sitting 1-3 days is lightning fast in retail) they’ll buy the other models.

Hibbetts finally showing 13 as OOS. Maybe my order isn't safe.
did you leave it in your cart and not checkout right away? size 13 sold out when you posted that you caved in or before that.
They have free returns for 60 days; so just double up and get one off of another footsite.

Last edited:
Wow these shoes fit different from my other size 9.5 v2s. These fit tight true to size (even with the inner soles taken out) but when I tried on the 10 theyre too loose and the heel slips smh

Is FTL slow with their e-mail order confirmations? Placed an order at like 6 PM EST and still nothing.

Back
Top Bottom